Chavo Guerrero On Rey Mysterio: Thank You For Keeping Eddie’s Name Alive, But We Don’t Need You

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
This dude is bugged the fukk out... nobody knows who Rey Mysterio Jr is? nikka Chavo Guerrero is known for riding an imaginary horse to the ring. And nobody knew his bum ass father until Vince McMahon named him after a bottle of Coca Cola.

I know Gory Guerrero or whatever as much as I know Rey Mysterio Sr. Chavo is the one dikk riding off Eddie's name. You're a Guerrero but you're Tito Guerrero nikka...gtfoh.
Don't do Tito Jackson like that :skip:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Haven't watched WWE in a minute - what is Rey doing that invokes Eddie for Chavito to snap? :picard:

Is this not him working or something? :dwillhuh:

Mercedes did a whole cosplay Eddie/ Black Tiger tribute on Sunday. Man must have been watching like :damn:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really weird and dumb. Rey doesn't need to ride Eddie's name for clout, he's already one of the most famous wrestlers of all time. Chavo trying to make him sound like a leech. He's just bigging up his friend which he's allowed to do. Nothing he did came off like he was attempting to be honorary Guerrero.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Chavo realizes Rey is more popular than Eddie was right? This is no disrespect to Eddie, I loved him. But Rey had/has the WWE machine behind him and more kids/teens are familar with him. This is on top of the older generation loving Rey as well. So wtf is he talking about Rey has to latch on to Eddie's name? And Chavo bytch ass aint do shyt but bring the name down, making it a joke.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This is really weird and dumb. Rey doesn't need to ride Eddie's name for clout, he's already one of the most famous wrestlers of all time. Chavo trying to make him sound like a leech. He's just bigging up his friend which he's allowed to do. Nothing he did came off like he was attempting to be honorary Guerrero.
/thread

Chavo better accept his uncle was a public figure. Your family can't dictate how people honor a public figure.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chavo realizes Rey is more popular than Eddie was right? This is no disrespect to Eddie, I loved him. But Rey had/has the WWE machine behind him and more kids/teens are familar with him. This is on top of the older generation loving Rey as well. So wtf is he talking about Rey has to latch on to Eddie's name? And Chavo bytch ass aint do shyt but bring the name down, making it a joke.

Yeah, that's the crazy shyt here. Just by virtue of Rey having a longer career, this stopped being a case of him trying to latch on to Eddie's legacy, and more a case of Rey bigging him up his friend that carriers a little less weight than him to make sure his name stays out there. Otherwise, if left solely to the devices of WWE, his memory would probably be relegated to wrestlers getting shytty cheap heat by doing three vertical suplexes in a row, or frog splashes when they face a Mexican wrestler. Everything about this sounds like him being mad that despite being his nephew, he wasn't the primary benefactor of his legacy.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rey was probably more over/popular in WCW, and is more known/popular now. During their WWE runs though? I think Eddie may have been bigger.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Chavo leeched off his uncle, aunt and even his fukking father for heat his entire career. Rey Mysterio has done more for the Guerrero name in any random year than Chavo has done in his entire life. Without the Guerrero name he'd be picking fukking oranges in California and doing hit and runs in a 1982 Toyota Tercel.
haha damn. Not the 82 Tercel :lupe: