Chavo Guerrero On Rey Mysterio: Thank You For Keeping Eddie’s Name Alive, But We Don’t Need You

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The former WWE Tag Team Champion stated:

I say no, dude. I’m tired of people — and this is not a bitter thing, this is the truth. We worked hard for that last name. This whole family worked really, really hard to get that name to where it was and we’re tired of people prosti**ting it in a sense and using it for their benefit. So Rey Mysterio, I’m sorry that no one knows who Rey Mysterio Sr. is, Rey Mysterio Jr. No one knows who he is, and I’m sorry that you have to latch on to the Guerrero family and we’re just kind of tired of it, so, thank you for keeping Eddie’s name alive, thank you for keeping the Guerrero name alive but we don’t need you, we’re good”. H/T – WrestleTalk.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
He's probably mad that he's no longer profiting on his deceased uncle's name in a major federation. But 15-16 years ago, he seemed completely fine with Randy Orton and Rey making a wrestlemania moment while Orton said Eddie was "Watching Rey from Hell". GTFOH

I remember listening to a Chavo interview (I think it was the old MLW podcast with Court Bauer and Konnan years ago) and the only issue Chavo had with the "Eddie is in hell" stuff was that he thought it should've been him instead of Rey in that spot

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This dude is bugged the fukk out... nobody knows who Rey Mysterio Jr is? nikka Chavo Guerrero is known for riding an imaginary horse to the ring. And nobody knew his bum ass father until Vince McMahon named him after a bottle of Coca Cola.

I know Gory Guerrero or whatever as much as I know Rey Mysterio Sr. Chavo is the one dikk riding off Eddie's name. You're a Guerrero but you're Tito Guerrero nikka...gtfoh.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Chavo leeched off his uncle, aunt and even his fukking father for heat his entire career. Rey Mysterio has done more for the Guerrero name in any random year than Chavo has done in his entire life. Without the Guerrero name he'd be picking fukking oranges in California and doing hit and runs in a 1982 Toyota Tercel.