Charlotte Flair UNAPPRECIATION Thread

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
slLEDrl.gif
I mean it’s some cheek action there than before:patrice: :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

Nope can’t do it
y9nJfoe.gif

Still foot on neck season

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Charlotte waited until Ronda defended her title in a hard hitting match... then immediately challenged her for the title THAT MOMENT when Ronda is clearly worn out and not thinking straight... without approval from Pearce she proceeded to beat Ronda for the title in 3 minutes... then walked around the ring to show off her new mexican bbl that Andrade paid for clearly as an wedding present to herself... it's been a while since I've posted this but here we are....
giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
no..i don't wanna see anyone have an undeserved stranglehold on a div for 7 years :mjlol:
I agree. I asked because I think it's become pretty clear that Sasha didn't leave over some tag titles, which makes Naomi look loyal but dumb. I didn't like anything about Chuck's return last night, from the horrible gear, jacking Zelina's intro, to the ridiculous W that was allegedly HHH's idea to confuse the dirtsheets.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Bianca vs. Flair is the last big women mania match that hasn't been done?

Bianca vs. Banks & Bianca vs. Lynch were certified classics that Flair wished she could have at Mania.

100% expect Flair to ruin it.
I still remember her sandbagging her match with Bianca in NXT, refusing to sell and shyt :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I still remember her sandbagging her match with Bianca in NXT, refusing to sell and shyt :francis:
I wouldn't be surprised there be segment in the match where Flair gets a full 3 count on a finisher but that gets reversed or refs is knocked out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Like it doesn't make any sense why Rousey big moment happen on a nobody care Event. The I Quit had zero business not happening at Mania other than to coddle Flair.