Charlotte Flair UNAPPRECIATION Thread

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

She wasn’t concerned over the segment being straight trash but worried about looking weak. She really is CHHHarlote.

I really wish they would count the NXT women’s titles towards Chuck’s path to 16 so she can get the fukk off tv sooner :pacspit:

Instead of being a pro and handling it as such, or taking this shyt up with Vince once they got to the back? She lashes out at Becky, who was fresh off of two 16 hour flights to and from Saudi Arabia, tired as shyt and having been separated from her kid since Monday night/Tuesday Morning. On some straight sucker shyt. :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Instead of being a pro and handling it as such, or taking this shyt up with Vince once they got to the back? She lashes out at Becky, who was fresh off of two 16 hour flights to and from Saudi Arabia, tired as shyt and having been separated from her kid since Monday night/Tuesday Morning. On some straight sucker shyt. :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:
fukk Beck wanting to have a “Becky 2 Belts” moment. Why couldn’t they simply exchange titles? Why does Becky have to look better in the segment? I don’t like Charles or Beck either way but I understand where Charles ain’t wanna look like no sucker.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk Beck wanting to have a “Becky 2 Belts” moment. Why couldn’t they simply exchange titles? Why does Becky have to look better in the segment? I don’t like Charles or Beck either way but I understand where Charles ain’t wanna look like no sucker.

They were scheduled to face at survivor series and she cut a promo earlier in the show saying maybe she can be Becky 2 belts.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I bet money she's going to get pregnant in the next few months.

She's looking for an exit strategy, but still may be under contract.

That's why she just out here not giving a fukk while her man clowning on social media.

I wouldn't be surprised by a shock "retirement" either at this point.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How many women have had to look like clowns in segments with her? Sorry but she's not getting any sympathy from anyone except her fans and Cornette's goofy ass.
I bet money she's going to get pregnant in the next few months.

She's looking for an exit strategy, but still may be under contract.

That's why she just out here not giving a fukk while her man clowning on social media.

I wouldn't be surprised by a shock "retirement" either at this point.
Apparently she still has a few years left on her contract, so she can either hope they fire her or just sit it out.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ahead of her WrestleMania 38 match with Ronda Rousey, SmackDown Womens Champion Charlotte Flair spoke with the Hindustan Times about the pressure she has being the daughter of Ric Flair.

Chasing her father, Charlotte is currently a 12-time Women’s Champion and looking for four more to tie her Dad. The WWE star spoke about her family’s legacy and how there will never be another family like the Flairs in WWE history.

“I don’t feel the pressure anymore because one day people are going to realize there will never ever be a family due like Ric Flair and Charlotte Flair. Never. We will need our own wing in the Hall of Fame,” Charlotte, the SmackDown Women’s Champion, said.

During a recent interview, Kurt Angle made a suggestion about Charlotte that caught a lot of attention, suggesting Ric’s daughter is one of the greatest to ever do it and even better than her father. The Olympic Gold Medalist highlighted why he’s most looking forward to Ronda and Charlotte’s match at WrestleMania 38 and believes they’ll steal the show.

In response to Kurt’s comments, Charlotte Flair had this to say, “When I hear things like that it just makes me want to work that much harder.”
This bytch is delusional :laff:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch is delusional :laff:
codyrhodes-listening.gif

:troll: