Charlie Sheen brehs.....for real, for real :merchant:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I believe it too. No other actor in Hollywood has gotten as many passes as Charlie Sheen.

He "accidentally" shot Kelly Preston who is now John Travolta's wife in the arm. Called his ex-wife Denise Richards a ****** on voicemail that was released, no one cared shyt Denise even kept his ex-wife's children for him while she was in rehab and he was free. He would later kick Denise Richards out of a house he moved her and their kids into because she wasn't letting him see them enough. He is an unprofessional drug addict. Went out ranting about Hollywood and bragging about all the drugs he's done and the crack hes smoked and he STILL got work afterward. People thought this shyt was funny or that Charlie was just being Charlie but I think he's evil.

He's a degenerate who's fukked various prostitutes, trans and men included and now has HIV and the world shrugged.

He is a massive piece of shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i always thought Corey Haim was related to Woodey Harrelson somehow

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Charlie sheen strikes me as the real life version of Sean Penn's character in casualties of war.
real piece of shyt throwing around his weight and narcissism.
the literal guy you wish you could and you wanna choke out.
by going through the tv screen and into the scene you watching.

art barr

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
It's good to see this getting some renewed attention but it speaks volumes that it's only getting a proper reaction now, when there's no longer any money to be made off his name.

Either way, better late than never I guess. :yeshrug: Hopefully that pedo fukkboy Bryan Singer is next :hhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Hope like hell Emilio Estevez ain't with that sick shyt then I'd have to throw out my Mighty Ducks movies.

Last edited:

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Wow that is evil and people wonder why this hollywood children act up when they get older. Things they go throught in that hollywood. I will never let my child step into entertainment industry