Charleston White vs Orlando Brown

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Brother, let’s go over the facts:

Spends entire time posting pulling up people past post and relentlessly tagging them from thread to thread saying the same shyt over and over

Posting so frequent and so fast like they in a manic episode. Or addicted to adderall like Nicole

Over use of smileys every single post

Spanish bytch from New York. And when I sway bytch I mean a man that is a fakkit.

Nicole is is harmless and she just be wanting attention breh. shyt is like playing with your annoying little retarded sister

:huhldup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nope

:blessed:non blacks and whites making money off of black dysfunction

two black man sitting next to each other screaming ignorant shyt :francis:

white man in the backround laughing... just ruling
full

I'm sick of this shyt brehs
full

Black community is TOAST. :francis:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:manny: that doesn't excuse the reality. Call me a bytch or soft, but hearing a black man getting sexually assaulted and mocked by a mfer who disparages black men who passed away ain't my kinda of entertainment.
He was a child when all that happened too. This that culture shyt these nikkas love to puff their chest out in support for. shyt is sad. Won’t be in our lifetimes but I hope there’s a day when nikkas will stop going out of their way to be the planets entertainment.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They got these negroes acting like clowns on a non black man's platform, give these negro a couple of crumbs and then when the platform is built up they pivot and toss them negroes in the trash and then cater to their own community.