Charleston White vs Orlando Brown

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:manny: that doesn't excuse the reality. Call me a bytch or soft, but hearing a black man getting sexually assaulted and mocked by a mfer who disparages black men who passed away ain't my kinda of entertainment.
You don't like it when Black men openly disrespect other Black men for the world to see? That ain't hip-hop :smugbiden:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two black man sitting next to each other screaming ignorant shyt :francis:

white man in the backround laughing... just ruling
full

I'm sick of this shyt brehs
full

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
One thing about a bytch you got on a leash is the bytch be so obsessed with you to the point they can’t live without you. That’s how you get the bytch on a lease. Look at my bytch in the post before the one above if you need an example

You’re mostly a cool ass dude bro. Why you letting a poster get under your skin like that ?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You’re mostly a cool ass dude bro. Why you letting a poster get under your skin like that ?

nikka that’s Nicole. And no one under my skin. This the internet, I’m on here to talk shyt. I don’t ignore people, I engage. Also, I love the attention. Over the years plenty of people have just been obsessed with me cause my post rubbed them the way for whatever reason. shyt like a badge of honor. I love my hoes

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
nikka that’s Nicole. And no one under my skin. This the internet, I’m on here to talk shyt. I don’t ignore people, I engage. Also, I love the attention. Over the years plenty of people have just been obsessed with me cause my post rubbed them the way for whatever reason. shyt like a badge of honor. I love my hoes

Naaaah. That’s Nicole for real ? I’m dead 😭

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Naaaah. That’s Nicole for real ? I’m dead 😭

Brother, let’s go over the facts:

Spends entire time posting pulling up people past post and relentlessly tagging them from thread to thread saying the same shyt over and over

Posting so frequent and so fast like they in a manic episode. Or addicted to adderall like Nicole

Over use of smileys every single post

Spanish bytch from New York. And when I sway bytch I mean a man that is a fakkit.

Nicole is is harmless and she just be wanting attention breh. shyt is like playing with your annoying little retarded sister