Charles Ramsey

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
"he was listening to salsa music, naturally" lol wtf

one day I was playing my music, obviously too loud, he came to my house and told me to turn my music down

lol

jbmtzhVCfC66TB.png
ibjVROtcZj6Y17.png

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's a real dude right there :salute:

Any other day, those white girls would've ran away from dude clutching their bags, locking their car doors but it just so happened to be the big, bad black man to save them from being sex slaves. Shout out to that dude :myman: And I'm fairly positive that in the last 10 years that wasn't the first time that girl was screaming from the door. Other neighbors probably paid it no mind. Sick world we live in.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn he gettin' his shine on right now. I see they got him in a better shirt and a ballcap. Surprised nobody in the hood didn't hook him up with a haircut

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ten years is a long ass time....to be trapped...in a house.

:snoop: at this c00n ass news reporter talking about they haven't confirmed the kid's father. The girl been trapped in a basement for 10 years and her daughter is six. What do you think happened? :aicmon:

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the CNN interview with Anderson Cooper:wow:

:ohlawd:

Just saw it too breh, this man is too real for tv. Pulling out his paycheck, asking Anderson to read the address.:deadrose: And saying how they should give the reward money to the victims.

Then Anderson being like how does it feel to know this was going down next to where you lived for the year you have been here.

And Ramsey like man :comeon: I'm lucky cause if I found out about this before I would be facing triple life:birdman:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
"he was listening to salsa music, naturally" lol wtf

one day I was playing my music, obviously too loud, he came to my house and told me to turn my music down

lol

jbmtzhVCfC66TB.png
ibjVROtcZj6Y17.png

You could tell he was still pissed off about that.

"You aint readin no damn bible"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:deadrose:

i knew somethin was wrong when a pretty little white girl ran into a black mans arms

:pachaha: white america confused but black america is rollin because of the realness he just dropped without nobody realizing it

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at when Anderson Cooper asked him what he would have done had he known earlier

Ramsey: If I had known that I'd be facing triple life *wink*

Great story, glad too see they're free. 10 years man, wow.

Am I the only one who can see Samuel L. Jackson playing Charles Ramsey in a film? He has the voice and mannerisms for it!

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Anderson Cooper interview.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N05xjOEXlJU"]Charles Ramsey Talks To Anderson Cooper - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: