Charles Ramsey

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
LMAO, because the second I heard this this morning, I knew one of y'all was already gonna have the thread hot...

But he was sayin' some real chit...come to think of it, my neighbors be bumpin' salsa music...

:birdman:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white girl runing to a black man line. but as i said before he's still a hero. some ppl would of ignored the girl.

Dude lives in Cleveland he isn't lying:

cleveland-blacks-cluster-in-hough-and-other-midtown-corridors.jpg

Red is white, blue is black.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real hero is McDonalds food. If he'd gone anywhere else, he'd probably be inside his crib eating his food and not see the chick. You can't eat a big Burger King burger outside. shyt is too big. Lettuce be falling all over the place, the patty slipping off the bun and shyt. Same thing with those tower high Wendy burgers. And shyt, I ain't eating my KFC outside either. You'll have vultures around you quick asking for a chicken wing. McDonalds has the normal size hamburger buns, and those small patties that get tucked away between those buns. You can eat those things running if you have to without any spillage.:ohhh:

If he went somewhere other than McDonalds, those abducted girls probably still locked up eating arros con pollo:lupe:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
The real hero is McDonalds food. If he'd gone anywhere else, he'd probably be inside his crib eating his food and not see the chick. You can't eat a big Burger King burger outside. shyt is too big. Lettuce be falling all over the place, the patty slipping off the bun and shyt. Same thing with those tower high Wendy burgers. And shyt, I ain't eating my KFC outside either. You'll have vultures around you quick asking for a chicken wing. McDonalds has the normal size hamburger buns, and those small patties that get tucked away between those buns. You can eat those things running if you have too.:ohhh:

If he went somewhere other than McDonalds, those abducted girls probably still locked up eating arros con pollo:lupe:

punk_gif.gif
DEIf2.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The real hero is McDonalds food. If he'd gone anywhere else, he'd probably be inside his crib eating his food and not see the chick. You can't eat a big Burger King burger outside. shyt is too big. Lettuce be falling all over the place, the patty slipping off the bun and shyt. Same thing with those tower high Wendy burgers. And shyt, I ain't eating my KFC outside either. You'll have vultures around you quick asking for a chicken wing. McDonalds has the normal size hamburger buns, and those small patties that get tucked away between those buns. You can eat those things running if you have to without any spillage.:ohhh:

:lupe:

Dettol

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

screen-shot-2013-05-07-at-12-37-43-am.png

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This gotta be the greatest 911 call ever. Dude was sounding like he was just as calm as shyt talking like he would to anyone else. With the praise that Chris Masters got for saving his mom, then Charles Ramsey better get the same treatment.

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just watching the live news stream on WKYC and they were interviewing him, this dude is hilarious. Said he aint a hero, that he is just a good person, a human, a man, he isn't a coward, that he was raised right and that if he did nothing after seeing a women screeming for help and if his dad had known he would have whipped his ass. Said the captor is lucky the police came for him because if him and his entourage had caught him out there homie would have been :dead: Said what would make him feel better is for him and his people to get some alone time in a cell with the accused.