Charles Ramsey Says He Is Homeless, Broke After Fame That Followed Ohio Kidnapping Re

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*charles sitting in a 5 star hotel suite with stripper*

Charles: baby pour me a drink:jawalrus:
Stripper: the Vsop or the Louie 14th:youngsabo:
Charles: mix em both and put it in a fancy glass..
Stripper: you still gonna take me to hollywood with you:youngsabo:
Charles: hell yeah...they want samuel to play me but i want denzel.
Stripper: yeah I can see denzel saving white girls baby.:beli:
Charles: i'm gonna get my teeth fixed and get a ron oneil perm.:whoo:
Stripper: you still gonna give me that money for mama operation:youngsabo:
Charles: when you saving white girls money aint a thing....like puff said.:smugfavre:
Stripper: I seen these bad ass heels I wanna wear for you:youngsabo:
Charles: white people love me baby.:ahh:

a0yqua.jpg

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a black American hero. We can't let him go out like that. Whats his info? I'll donate a couple dollars.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Who ever fired him was a stupid manager... u had all that business cause people wanted to shake his hand..

Now on to this niqqa.. 50000 gone in 2 months...where was he living Manhattan and what car he was driving maybach..

He probably blew that money on drug dealers he owed and smoked up

Well at least he can eat the rest of his life tho

Right. I would have put him in the front of the house and his only job would be to shake hands.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Should they have given this nikka money in retrospect? :mjpls: And of course breh, you know these crackaz looked him up. Had this nikka been set up in a house with a small IRA with monthly distributions, it would have been a non-story.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Him losing his job isn't his fault tho.

If he still had his job he could of recovered form the sending but him losing his job is what hit him the hardest.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
He should have took that reward money plain and simp...

Its a damn shame, he should have hired a publicist or something

That Sweet Brown chick getting cake still off that "Aint nobody got time for that video" shyt they interviewing her today on Dallas Sports radio station.

Dude has charisma and is engaging, he needs to be milking that 15 mins for all its worth.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I cant fault this man, he probably had back child support due or put his kids on or something? I believe he mentioned in a interview that he bought a car which in my opinion was a smart move, but still he should of thought about it and plan it out. Plus, he even said he "borrowed" money from his people so more than likely he been down this road before. IDK so many scenarios to build without enough evidence.

Plus I'm familiar with the neighborhood he use to live in. I wouldn't say it's the worst, but it damn sure not the best. I can see people ( especially from Cleveland who have the tendency to be very vocal about their opinion) for lack of better terms "hating" on him.

He will find a job soon.

I wouldnt be surprise if my boss hired him. Dude would look at it as publicity and eat

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yea i'm sure he didn't go SPEND the money on materialistic things and that bills REALLY did get him. I hope, at the very least, those bills ARE PAID OFF now

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Yea i'm sure he didn't go SPEND the money on materialistic things and that bills REALLY did get him. I hope, at the very least, those bills ARE PAID OFF now

I would be naive to believe he spend all his bread on bills because let's be honest... who the hell would especially a lump some all at once. I damn sure would of save 20% for rainy days and put a good share in bills and the rest investing, but that just me.