Charles Ramsey Says He Is Homeless, Broke After Fame That Followed Ohio Kidnapping Re

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They will go to great lengths to sully his man's reputation. Unless he was soliciting this interview why do you have to go digging around. America.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Don't understand how he got fired and "shamed" out of his neighborhood cuz if he was homeless first but working couldn't he have found another place to live? But he really fukked up in not taking the money. He probably thought he would get a book deal or get interviews or something. But you never turn down money no matter if you did something out the kindness of your heart or not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell do you get shamed out of your house. I would let those neighbors put up with me and if they can't handle it, they can move out themselves.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you could prolly buy a new house in Cleveland for 50,000. lol

No way he should be broke/homeless

:dahell: ?

No you cant breh. At least not a decent house.

For $50,000 you may can get you a house that has to be renovated from almost the ground up.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Only someone extremely fiscally irresponsible could mishandle that kind of windfall cash, I've known people who blew 50k in a few months or a year, with NOTHING (much) to show for it, it's sad in a way, because it's socioeconomic, education, poverty based, or at least a good percentage of it.

When my grandmother died my mom was awarded a cash settlement. She took all of her kids (i.e.: me) to move to Florida without telling my father. She blew half a million in a year. She came back to NY crying and pleading with my father to take her back.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
When my grandmother died my mom was awarded a settlement. She took all of her kids to move to Florida without telling my father. She blew half a million in a year. She came back to NY crying and pleading with my father to take her back.

Now this is an interesting story...what did she spend the money on to blow it that quick ?

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he need to cash in and write a book while people still remember his ass

then call up mike epps for the biographical film

Last edited by a moderator:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
When my grandmother died my mom was awarded a cash settlement. She took all of her kids (i.e.: me) to move to Florida without telling my father. She blew half a million in a year. She came back to NY crying and pleading with my father to take her back.

can u go a lil more in depth on where all that money went?

i assume when she went to florida she bought a house, right? thats some shyt i never understood. gimme a lot of cash, and the first thing i do is buy a house. cause at the end of the day, if all my money runs out...well shyt at least i got a house. and in florida if you file for bankruptcy they cant touch your house.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'd be suing those ringtone cats for royalties over that song. its gotten well over 10 million views

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:what: you can't be serious. he must be taking the piss and trying to get donations. no way can he blow that much money that fast unless he was trying to buy 10 kilos to flip and got pistol whipped and robbed by the very men that were supposed to give him the supply. :pachaha:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: at all the people in here judging this man. none of you know his situation. you only had to take one look at him to know he was broke. he might have been in dept, and even if he squandered the money its excusable, because you can see he is not used to having a large income and therefore doesn't know how to manage it.

this is probably exactly how he got "shamed" out of his house. his neighbors were jealous of the attention he got plus they all had to blame themselves for living next to the kidnappers and either not noticing what was going down over there or ignoring the red flags. so they start gossiping, giving him the side eye and create a hostile environment.

he did a good deed and now he is getting punished for it. let that man live.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
tumblr_maeriih2cO1rwwppio1_500.gif

more like...

crack.jpeg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
can u go a lil more in depth on where all that money went?

i assume when she went to florida she bought a house, right? thats some shyt i never understood. gimme a lot of cash, and the first thing i do is buy a house. cause at the end of the day, if all my money runs out...well shyt at least i got a house. and in florida if you file for bankruptcy they cant touch your house.

until u dont pay taxes the proprty taxes on that house.....then they kick ur ass right to the curb.

u can never truly own a home in this country