Charles Barkley’s hops though

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barkley was and still is, strong as shyt
I remember that bench press competition he had with Shaq recently. He was pushinweight hella effortlessly. Fat flabby chuck still strong as fukk

we have to start doing IQ test on this board, after seeing this post the dishonesty that goes on in these boards , is not acceptable

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we have to start doing IQ test on this board, after seeing this post the dishonesty that goes on in these boards , is not acceptable

:dahell: is this deranged imbecile talking about administering racist measures of intelligence on a sports forum

stay off the drugs :gucci:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: is this deranged imbecile talking about administering racist measures of intelligence on a sports forum

stay off the drugs :gucci:

WOW, i said it before i WILL SAY IT WE NEED TO IQ TEST ON THIS fukkING SITE

YOU ACTUALLY POSTED THE VIDEO and you don't understand the 1:50 - 1:58 moment of the video that will make your whole statement in the previous post invalid SHESUS CHRIST,

and then you went racism and drugs when i question your intelligence LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

YOU ACTUALLY POSTED THE VIDEO and you don't understand the 1:50 - 1:58 moment of the video that will make your whole statement in the previous post invalid SHESUS CHRIST,

from a casual single watch not many people would notice this unless they were told.

That 4 plates lift definitely looked off pudding tho, with the way he hit it without no real visual strain on the rest of his body and I was wondering where the bar deflection was but just thought they had better quality bars though :manny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this kid typing in all caps furious calling for IQ tests on a sports forum
You a weird little fakkit man wtf I hope you get the help you need :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Barkley was listed at 6’6, believed to be a little shorter, but could leap.

giphy.gif

ASGw.gif

Him and Rodman were athletic freaks, undersized guys who crashed the boards

MN5i.gif
His vert looks around 35 inches and he has some long arms his head isn’t anywhere near the rim on these.

I don’t think his bounce was too crazy but he was strong and fast and explosive.

He’s no Zion though.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Id still easily take chuck over Malone too

Chuck in the 93 finals was a level Malone could never reach imo
I liked Chuck's game more and I think Chuck was better in his prime than Karl was in his prime.

Karl was better longer though and has a little better body of work, when you look at both guys careers side by side.

Chuck had a little more diverse offensive arsenal and he wasn't as reliant on his point guard getting him easy buckets.

John Stockton is a guy that's criminally underrated, and he made Malone's life much easier as he got him easy buckets. That prolonged Karl's career, and helped him as he started to age. Stockton was basically Steve Nash, but without the defensive liabilities.

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Andre Miller? That's disrespectful. Once again, KJ was leading his Phx teams pre-Barkley to the playoffs, out of 1st round...to the Conf Finals some of those years. I know he only lost to the teams that ultimately made the Finals, but I don't remember if it was Semi or Conf when he faced him. This was KJ & Tom Chambers KJ is a 4-5x 20 & 10 PG. He was as good as a running mate as you could have. KJ was better than Kemp for GP, as better than Buck Williams/Terry Porter for Clyde, anyone Dream had, better than Shaq's 60 W Del Harris teammates. He was a second tier all-star, but still a great player. I know he did stink it up that 93 Playoffs/FInals, but he was also guarding MJ 1/2 that time.

KJ was more of a poor man's Chris Paul of his time.

Great distributor, he shot a high field goal percentage for a smaller guard, he had very high basketball IQ and he was an underrated athlete to in his earlier years too.

KJ and Tom Chambers were actually a pretty formidable duo in the late 80s early 90s, they were consistently winning 50 games and making the playoffs even before Chuck came to town.