Charles Barkley’s hops though

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I don't think Kevin Johnson was ever better than Zeke. And he definitely didn't help Chuck the way he needed. Point was Kevin Johnson was the best player Barkley played with. U gone need a 3rd star to really win.

I don't think KJ was even better than GP.
Yo no diss but you sound super ignorant. Zeke is an ALL TIME GREAT POINT GUARD, there are very few PLAYERS better than Zeke Thomas regardless of position smh.

GP wasn't known for his offensive skill set because he was so damn good on the defensive end. He won a defensive player of the Year award AND held Michael Jordan to 40% from the field in the finals I believe. And the FINALS is where Jordan shows his shyt.

It's a shame KJ isn't in the HALL OF FAME

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah, they think it started with Lebron. Poor kids who don’t really follow the game.
The first guy I seen do a chasedown block is Bobby Jones.

But let’s be real LeBron trademarked the chasedown block. Nobody has done it over 100 times like him.

Historically chasedown blocks are a pretty rare play.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
But was a better player. When u consider kevin Johnson is the best player chuck played with in his prime, its a miracle he was as successful as he was.
KJ was nice tho, very few players had running mates as nice as him in the 90’s. :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yo no diss but you sound super ignorant. Zeke is an ALL TIME GREAT POINT GUARD, there are very few PLAYERS better than Zeke Thomas regardless of position smh.

GP wasn't known for his offensive skill set because he was so damn good on the defensive end. He won a defensive player of the Year award AND held Michael Jordan to 40% from the field in the finals I believe. And the FINALS is where Jordan shows his shyt.

It's a shame KJ isn't in the HALL OF FAME
KJ was the Andre Miller of his day. Solid player, but wasn't going to be a 2nd option on a championship team. Imagine if Chuck went to Hou earlier.

Better yet, imagine Chuck in Sea instead of Kemp

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Chuck was a dog in his day. We clown him nowadays for the shyt he be saying but you can't deny him on the court. Him going coast to coast :whoo:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
KJ was the Andre Miller of his day. Solid player, but wasn't going to be a 2nd option on a championship team. Imagine if Chuck went to Hou earlier.

Better yet, imagine Chuck in Sea instead of Kemp

Andre Miller? That's disrespectful. Once again, KJ was leading his Phx teams pre-Barkley to the playoffs, out of 1st round...to the Conf Finals some of those years. I know he only lost to the teams that ultimately made the Finals, but I don't remember if it was Semi or Conf when he faced him. This was KJ & Tom Chambers KJ is a 4-5x 20 & 10 PG. He was as good as a running mate as you could have. KJ was better than Kemp for GP, as better than Buck Williams/Terry Porter for Clyde, anyone Dream had, better than Shaq's 60 W Del Harris teammates. He was a second tier all-star, but still a great player. I know he did stink it up that 93 Playoffs/FInals, but he was also guarding MJ 1/2 that time.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That's Sixers Chuck. Suns Chuck was a tad slower, and didn't jump as high
he was lean as hell though...best shape he waas in
Chuck was a dog in his day. We clown him nowadays for the shyt he be saying but you can't deny him on the court. Him going coast to coast :whoo:
he was sayin the same shyt back then though...chuck never gave a fukk...if fukks by were meant to be givin

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Barkley was listed at 6’6, believed to be a little shorter, but could leap.

giphy.gif

ASGw.gif

Him and Rodman were athletic freaks, undersized guys who crashed the boards

MN5i.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
People forget because he's kinda comedy relief now, but outside of Duncan and Karl Malone he's arguably right up there with any other of those other power forwards ever.
Id still easily take chuck over Malone too

Chuck in the 93 finals was a level Malone could never reach imo