Charles Barkley’s hops though

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
KJ was more of a poor man's Chris Paul of his time.

Great distributor, he shot a high field goal percentage for a smaller guard, he had very high basketball IQ and he was an underrated athlete to in his earlier years too.

KJ and Tom Chambers were actually a pretty formidable duo in the late 80s early 90s, they were consistently winning 50 games and making the playoffs even before Chuck came to town.

I wouldn't say poor man's, cause they're too identical. I'd say Oreos to Hydrox. KJ (Hydrox) came first, just as good, everything that CP3 is, but ultimately, CP3 (Oreos) is the superior brand in all eyes of the public.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
KJ was more of a poor man's Chris Paul of his time.

Great distributor, he shot a high field goal percentage for a smaller guard, he had very high basketball IQ and he was an underrated athlete to in his earlier years too.

KJ and Tom Chambers were actually a pretty formidable duo in the late 80s early 90s, they were consistently winning 50 games and making the playoffs even before Chuck came to town.
KJ was averaging 20 and 10 just about for a few years. CP3 comparison is a good one

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
My pops is an old school Sixers fan I grew up watching The Sixers and Charles Barkley is my all time favorite Basketball Player. Those Barkley, Rich Mahorn and Hersey Hawkins Team :win:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I wouldn't say poor man's, cause they're too identical. I'd say Oreos to Hydrox. KJ (Hydrox) came first, just as good, everything that CP3 is, but ultimately, CP3 (Oreos) is the superior brand in all eyes of the public.
He was good definitely not Andre Miller who was solid. :mjlol:

He’s not as good as Chris Paul though that’s crazy. :usure:

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
My pops is an old school Sixers fan I grew up watching The Sixers and Charles Barkley is my all time favorite Basketball Player. Those Barkley, Rich Mahorn and Hersey Hawkins Team :win:

fukk Hersey Hawkins. Hate that dude. Dude would average buckets against everyone then play against the Bulls and disappear..i understand now but back then I would be pissed. fukk Hersey

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He was good definitely not Andre Miller who was solid. :mjlol:

He’s not as good as Chris Paul though that’s crazy. :usure:

I'm still waiting for a reason why. There's games are virtually identical. The only difference in their games is that KJ was quicker in his decisions with the ball. He didn't dribble in circles, like Chris Paul tends to do. Everything else is the same, midrange pull-up being bread n butter, slashing, break down defenses to get to their spot, strong defender on perimeter, and in the post to defend bigger guards. He's also had more success in the playoffs (not by much, maybe 1 or 2 seasons). KJ in this era gets the same accolades. He is the template for what Chris Paul is, and Chris Paul didn't add to it.

But back to Barkley. This is still probably the greatest playoff game I've ever seen.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm still waiting for a reason why. There's games are virtually identical. The only difference in their games is that KJ was quicker in his decisions with the ball. He didn't dribble in circles, like Chris Paul tends to do. Everything else is the same, midrange pull-up being bread n butter, slashing, break down defenses to get to their spot, strong defender on perimeter, and in the post to defend bigger guards. He's also had more success in the playoffs (not by much, maybe 1 or 2 seasons). KJ in this era gets the same accolades. He is the template for what Chris Paul is, and Chris Paul didn't add to it.
9x All-Defense, G.O.A.T. level midrange, G.O.AT. level handle, G.O.A.T. level passer, better three point shooter. MVP candidate at his peak.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Idk what it is but pictures from 90s look so great, they cant capture pics like that anymore
They can

People just fall for PR nonsense that the newer the technology = magically better photos

That and society devalued the artistry of good photography that no one who's any good is gonna work most of these gifs with bullshyt pay