i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Keisha in "New Jack City"
Ironhide in "Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon"
Optimus Prime In "Transformers: The Movie"
Black Dude in "Xmen: First Class"

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Keisha in "New Jack City" Dude she ran from high ground with cover to the open , she deserved to get shot up, " b*stards" LOL, that was funny as hell.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
was i the only one who was like "DAMN!" when Scud from blade 2 turned out to be a traitor?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I love that I see cats in here who got love for Sonny Corleone one of the baddest mother fukkers in any gangster flick. The way he gets got, added to the set up of his shooting woulda made me shut it off if Michael wasn't as cold as he was with his.

Also I def wanna add in Carlito from Carlitos Way dude was set to be outta there but that grimey ass Pachanga hahaha I hate the actor in any role hes in cuz of how grimey that fat fukk did Carlito...and Benny Blanco is a bytch too:violent:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Not gonna read through the thread. Might see some shyt I didn't want to.

I will say the that I didn't want the chick on Eden Lake to die though. That's one of the few horror movies where I was pullin' for the protagonists. The villains were a$$holes and I was happy every time one of them got bodied. When she went into that house with the family thinkin' she was finally safe though...:to:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Got damn how many G nikkaz died from the wire?

Prop Joe
Stringer
Cheese
Wallace
Omar
Snoop

Can't name em all.

Daps
Piggy in Lord of the Flies :no:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqrREfjDS-c]Lord of The Flies [1990] - Piggy Death Scene - YouTube[/ame]