Characters you DIDN'T want to die in a movie

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
when i was young i thought ashton kutcher looked like goku and had/could pull off the goofy type demeanor for it :mjlol:

I gotta rewatch raid and raid 2 as well... the cinematography alone >>>>>>:ohlawd:

CYkT9pKUEAAKXjz.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyclops in X-men 3. The whole Dark Phoenix Saga has always been about Scott and Jean’s character development, their star-crossed romance, and Jean’s epic self sacrifice in the end.
You can’t just strip all that away just to make it into yet another Wolverine movie.
(Without getting too off topic, the Dark Phoenix story is too big for one movie, IMO. That joint needs to be a two parter… Simon Kinberg learned that lesson the hard way.)

Also, there’s Darwin in X-men first class. This might be the most :mjpls: movie death in recent history. They built up a character with the power to adapt to anything just to kill him off.
I always found it pretty suspect that ALL of the non-white mutants in that movie either died or turned heel and joined Magneto in the end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have said this one already, but Jim Kelly in Enter the Dragon. His death still gets me heated to this day. That should have been him fighting side by side with Bruce Lee at the end.

On a lesser scale, I always feel a certain type of way every time I watch Aliens and I get to the part where Hudson dies. :mjcry:
Why’d it have to be game over for him, man? :to:

TDT

All Star
Daps
Bobby C. in Saturday Night Fever

Jerry Lambert(Bill Paxton's character) in Predator 2

85 in Alien 3