"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
@ Arizona is gonna be tough next sunday (especially if Slay and Maddox are both out), Cards got firepower and October Kyler still has fresh legs.

Arizona definitely a wet the bed spot. I don't think we ever play well there anyway. Also it wouldn't be the worst thing to play Dallas at home, refocused and fresh off a loss.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's the thing though. The internet is full of trolls and provocateurs that are terrible at math.

They only have to be "right" once to claim victory. The second Jalen even appears to fukk up it'll be :umad:, like the 300 other times of him being blatantly wrong didn't happen. :mjlol:

So it doesn't matter when the Eagles lose. We all know how it'll play out.

A broken autographed Carson Wentz clock is still right twice a day. :pachaha:

No its not cause it always turns over before it gets a chance to hit the same time twice :mjlol:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
YDMBCGZT75BPHNQMP3F32SW4EE.jpg

(Doug came home and it was still all Love)

FeOucziXoAEOpQL

(Eagles are officially the last remaining Undefeated Team of the 2022 NFL Season. The last time this happen they went to the Super Bowl in 2004)

*Legendary Eagles Coach Doug Pederson returns to Philadelphia with upstart Jaguars still in 1st Place in the AFC South
*Bad Weather propels Eagles Running Game to over 210 yards 4 Rushing TD's
*Eagles Offense Rolls with it's 4th straight 400 Total Yard Offensive Performance
*Miles Sanders explodes to career day and having multiple TD's.
*Eagles Defense continues domination with multiple Sacks, Fumbles, Strips and Int
*Eagles 4-0 for the first time since the 2004 Super Bowl Year with Andy, Mcnabb, Dawkins and T.O.

Look as I said, the weather was terrible. Yet the Eagles were able to weather the storm. I thought the Jags came out with a lot of energy and punched the Eagles in the mouth with the 14 point lead. But Jalen kept his composure and slowly brought us back with the running game and some good passes. He made a mistake on the Pick 6, should of probably throw it out but the ball slip and was deflected. Outside of that for the weather conditions, Jalen was more of a manager this game and the Birds lead on the running game. Miles did great this game and had a lot of burst. Sometimes he be dancing and running backwards a little too much but when he hits the hole, he's fast as hell. I thought AJ played well got 95 yards off only like 5 or 6 receptions. Devonta only got a few catches this game. Again I blame the rain for slowing the Eagles passing game down.

Gannon has now called 3 straight aggressive games and the Eagles Defense is looking like one the best and scariest in the league. The amount of Picks, Fumbles, Strips, Sacks and recoveries is wild. They really caused Trevor a lot of problems. Obviously the weather and pressure rattled Trevor but I thought the Jags played pretty good and never gave up. Even got within 8 points. Doug has already turned that team around. I think Trevor is a young QB that's still getting better. He probably should of worn some gloves though after those first two fumbles. Anyways, 4-0. Every week it's a new excuse. The Schedule, It's the Jags, It's Washington, It's the Lions, it's primetime Kirk Cousins Look they play who's in front of them. If they lost any of these games people would be ripping them. Vikings aren't actually that bad, they're 3-1. Lions have been in every single game they've played in and are one of the top Offenses in the league even though they're 1-3. Washington isn't playing that great but Carson was doing well earlier in the season. And the Jags are better than they were last year.

Well there won't be any excuses in the next two weeks. Cardinals and Cowboys, two playoff teams from last year. (The Boys and Gmen are doing pretty good considering they both have had injuries) Jalen played the Cardinals in his rookie year and had over 300 yards passing and 4 TD's. They lost the game 30-26. Obviously this Defense is way better than that 2020 team. It will also be good after a bad weather game to play in a dome. Cardinals are up and down this year. But they are still a threat at any time offensively. I'm not scared but they are on road. Let's see if they can get this to 5-0 (The 2004 Eagles have the record with 7 straight wins) But Amazing Award Winning September. And already a good start to October. Doug thanks forever for the Super Bowl. I honestly still didn't think he deserved to be let go. It's not Nick's fault but he does have big shoes to fill. I also give Doug credit for Jalen. He gave him his chance with those 4 starts his rookie year. That time with Doug really helped with his development. But the Birds had to get you, lol. Good luck with the Jags. The Super Bowl LII Memory Lane Tour Continues....next up. Zach Ertz.

Last edited:
Daps
My quotaback spittin bringing that early state property feeling back :banderas:

Sidenote who approved the state property name? Looking back that shyt just mad ignant and lowkey c00nish:scusthov:

You don't remember when Nas called them out on having such an ignant ass name when he was beefin with The Roc?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Hows your fantasy team team doing right now?

3-1 pleighboi:wow:

Sitting good cause I drafted Brown third round, Hurts sixth round and Goedert eighth round. :ahh:

Mad I drafted Jonathan Taylor over Kupp in the first and Davante Adams over Mark Andrews in the second. Would ve been in firm control over my league if I made those moves:martin:

That's me nitpicking and all that hindsight stuff tho

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Sitting good cause I drafted Brown third round, Hurts sixth round and Goedert eighth round. :ahh:

Mad I drafted Jonathan Taylor over Kupp in the first and Davante Adams over Mark Andrews in the second. Would ve been in firm control over my league if I made those moves:martin:

fukk out of here thats my team! I'm 2-2 but thats because my RBs are trash and Cousins didn't want to throw to Theilan

fukk outta here thats my damn team. Hurts, Brown, Goedert, just got Miles in a trade and the Eagles defense. Still 2-2 because of Cousins bum ass not throwing to Thielen until this week, started Amari Cooper in his place and I'm close to cutting David Montgomery.