"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Avant and Q Mikell basically said they think slays recent poor performance is more of him trying to make something happen cause the defensive game plan is trash rather than him being washed. Analogous to a kid not being stimulated in school so they zone out

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Avant and Q Mikell basically said they think slays recent poor performance is more of him trying to make something happen cause the defensive game plan is trash rather than him being washed. Analogous to a kid not being stimulated in school so they zone out

I can see that Gannon and that wack ass Zone. I swear to fukk if he ran that zone like he did in Dallas in divisional they need to riot at the Lincoln

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Chill fam, I don't think he plays or works for the Philadelphia Eagles.

:russ:

"Philly Meltdown: Eagles' Super Bowl dreams end in stunning Divisional Round upset as Birds' high-powered offense unable to overcome distracted fan bases' draft pick chatter", is not a headline I think we'll be reading in the Inquirer anytime soon. :pachaha:
Nope, y’all heard Jalen. TIGHTEN UP!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
link

Daps
I think Hurts is more hurt than what they are saying. Nick again is mentioning about his pain etc... shyt sound fishy as fukk

I think so too. If Minshew played the way he did in Dallas against the Saints, I don't think Jalen would have played against NY, even if they had lost against N.O. They just didn't want to risk Minshew blowing the #1 seed.

Chicago was nearly a month ago. He shouldn't be in immense pain that far removed from a minor injury. Jalen himself even slipped up and said he had to push himself to the limit of his pain threshold to play Sunday.

Daps
i gotta say the cowboys team thread has been highly entertaining to read after that skins game...an interesting array of emotions among their fanbase lol

For me, the best thing about getting that number one seed is you get to enjoy some playoff football all weekend with zero risk or anxiety over your team getting bounced. I'm gonna enjoy some good Cowboy and 49er roasting if either of those squads shyt the bed.

:lolbron:

(Although for Dallas, it's simply a matter of "when", not "if" this happens).

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
For me, the best thing about getting that number one seed is you get to enjoy some playoff football all weekend with zero risk or anxiety over your team getting bounced. I'm gonna enjoy some good Cowboy and 49er roasting if either of those squads shyt the bed.

:lolbron:

(Although for Dallas, it's simply a matter of "when", not "if" this happens).
Imagine a universe where Dallas, New York, and the niners all get eliminated

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think Hurts is more hurt than what they are saying. Nick again is mentioning about his pain etc... shyt sound fishy as fukk

I don't like it. Either he is healthy enough to play or he isn't.

We don't need to try to soft shoe in some excuses if this season ends poorly.

I really despise hoe assism and I hope they aren't trying to pull anything Don't play Hurts, lose and then say, "oh, but he was hurt more than we alluded and that's why he didn't perform up to his/our standard". I'd legit want Sirianni fired if he tried to pull some soft hoe shyt like that.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't like it. Either he is healthy enough to play or he isn't.

We don't need to try to soft shoe in some excuses if this season ends poorly.

I really despise hoe assism and I hope they aren't trying to pull anything Don't play Hurts, lose and then say, "oh, but he was hurt more than we alluded and that's why he didn't perform up to his/our standard". I'd legit want Sirianni fired if he tried to pull some soft hoe shyt like that.
nikkas will have had 2 weeks to get right
i dont wanna hear any excuses

no reason it should take 5 weeks to heal unless its something serious and if that is the case make it known