"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

KingCesar

All Star
Daps

Remember the days when we had to convince ourselves that Greg Ward and Travis Fulgham were the future? Seems so long ago…

Yesterday’s game was ugly, but fukk it, we got the #1 seed AND a Top 10 pick in the draft. The offense was clearly hampered by Jalen coming off a shoulder injury and not playing up to his usual standard. Hopefully with a week’s rest, we get a healthier Hurts and Lane (who can hopefully be solid playing through injury) back for the playoffs, and the offense looks much better.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

this mfr though better alter this gym workouts for the next 2 weeks...the 2nd string giants QB trucking him is unacceptable

Third string :sadcam:

All in all the boys slopped together a win and I’m glad they didn’t blow them out. Hopefully that’ll keep them focused and realizing this shyt ain’t given you gotta take it. Jalen should get them refocused for the divisional round. Getting healthy will be key I’m glad we got this bye.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fl_WyI7WIAU2KC1

(The Philadelphia Eagles Win The NFC BEAST AND #1 SEED in the NFC. Joining the 2004 and 2017 Teams who advanced to the Super Bowl. The 2022 Team has won the Most Games in Eagles History at 14)

220px-PhillySpecialChristmas.jpeg

(IT'S A HIT: Eagles Christmas Album "A Philly Special Christmas" Hits #1 on the Billboard Compilation Charts. It also hit Top 10 on several other Charts and Top 5 on the Holiday Charts. The Album features Jason Kelce, Jordan Malata, Lane Johnson with background vocals from Jalen, AJ Brown, Brandon Graham, Haason Reddikk and more)

Fl-KHnUWQAAgBc8

("Come Back like Jordan, Wearing the 45, it isn't to play games with you": Jalen Returns after missing the last two games and leads the Eagles to Victory)

*Eagles Win The NFC Eastern Conference. This is the 10th Championship for the Eagles since 2000 (01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 10, 13, 17. 19, 22). The Eagles are the last NFC EAST Team to win Consecutive Titles (01-04). They are also the last NFC East Team to be in the Conference Championship and Super Bowl (2017)
*#1 NFC BEAST CHAMPS, #1 SEED NFC CONFERENCE, #1 RECORD NFL (Tie with the CHIEFS)
*Jalen's Ascension - Jalen took a Quantum Leap and the whole team elevated with him. He broke several Eagles Records, NFL Records and was the Player of the Month of September and multiple Players of the Week. He was at the top of the MVP with Patrick and Josh damn near all Season. He finishes the Season with a Record 14-1 and is 17-1 over his last 18 games.
*Historic Defense - The Eagles Defense finish the Season #1 in the NFL and Top 10 in many categories. They broke the Eagles Sack Record but missed the NFL record by a few Sacks. They are still one of the Greatest Sack Teams Ever.
*AJ & Devonta - AJ Brown Makes history passing Mike Quick for most Yards in Eagles History for Season. Devonta Breaks the Eagles Record in Receptions as well. They both combined for over 2500 Total Yards and 17 TD's making this the Best Eagles Duo Season Ever.
*Miles, Boston & Kenny - The Little guys got it done this year. Miles comes out with career highs including first Eagles RB over 1,000 yards since Shady. Boston and Kenny did their jobs in more limited roles when needed. Throw in Jalen's Historic rushing season including 13 TD's, they are clearly one of the best Running Teams in the League.
*The Coaches - Sirianni, Shane and Gannon all grew another year and they all improved over last year. There was still some issues here or there but the results show they ran a very good program this season.
*As The NFC BEAST Turns - Commanders take down the Boys with rookie QB. GMen put up a fight against the Birds but fall short. 3 Teams qualify for the Playoffs for the 7th Time Division History. (#1 Seed, #5 Seed, #6 Seed). All Four Teams were .500 or better for highest winning percentage For a Division in the NFL.

I don't give a damn if they won that game by one point. Just win that joint. And that's exactly what they did. Mission Accomplished. What a Historic Season. From Perfect Season to the Washington game. Multiple Winning Streaks. Breaking Records. Leading the league in wins the whole season. Even the negatives with Jalen's injury. Christmas, New Years the whole 9. It's been an amazing ride thus far. I knew with Jalen coming back they would win this game and they did. GMen took a defacto Bye week and rested their starters. Eagles also had some starters out with injury but the key people still played. I'm happy Jalen got to get out there. They blew them out the first game. This game played out like a NFC East type game.

Taking 5 weeks off before the playoffs would have been a long time. But I'm glad he played. His energy instantly lifted the team. He was definitely rusty after not playing in 3 weeks. But he got the ball out. Slide down when he needed too. And didn't take too many hits. He had a TD called back and and an ill advised Int. But basically just managed the game. The game plan was very basic and we didn't go as hard as we could. Could have ran a little more but they wanted Jalen to get those throwing reps in. Just get some drives together and keep the Giants in check. The Score was 19-0 at one point. Defense played some prevent let them creep back in. They left several TD's out there though. GMen came back in the end as we were just milking the clock to end the game.

In the end, they get the Victory and it was a big one. Clinched the #1 Seed and Bye Week. So Jalen now two more weeks to heal and get ready for the playoffs. I have no complaints. What happens in the Wild Card round does not involve us now. Let them fight and we will worry about who makes it. The last two weeks they should have won one of those games but they didn't. So now they are Division Champs and have a better record than the 2004 and 2017 teams who made the Super Bowl. Win One Game. They are in the NFC Title Game. Win Two Games. They are in the Super Bowl. You know the rest. Well The Boys head to Tampa to see Tom. He's 7-0 Against them All-Time. Then the GMen face the Vikes again. They played them in a close game previously. We'll see what happens this time. But the Eagles Possible Playoff Challengers are (Bucs, Cowboys, Giants or Seattle). Interesting mix, we shall see. All I know is, they have to come to Philly.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Jalen said y'all not about to fukk up this run:pachaha:

Thats my quotaback.
Thank yall for accepting him and accepting me with open wings :to:
If we bring this thing home I'm catching a train to Philly and one of yall gon have to keep me safe in them Philly streets and let me crash on your couch....hell I'm small I can curl up on a lazyboy:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thats my quotaback.
Thank yall for accepting him and accepting me with open wings :to:
If we bring this thing home I'm catching a train to Philly and one of yall gon have to keep me safe in them Philly streets and let me crash on your couch....hell I'm small I can curl up on a lazyboy:wow:
the memories of being out in them philly streets during the SB parade...it was brick outside...so much fukkery...even at the fukking rest stop in philly on my way back to mass..it was a lit day