"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder what the issue is then?

Does he only know one speed? Can he not get off blocks? Is he trash in coverage? Has he not shown an ability to learn the playbook? Is he truly dealing with some lingering injury that they don't want to aggravate?

:lupe:

It's gotta be something that is keeping him from getting defensive snaps.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps

Does he only know one speed? Can he not get off blocks? Is he trash in coverage? Has he not shown an ability to learn the playbook? Is he truly dealing with some lingering injury that they don't want to aggravate?

Tj and Kyzir have very high pff rankings

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

It says he got his tackles in 1 quarter that quarter was when titans also put in their back ups including back up linemen and rbs

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It says he got his tackles in 1 quarter that quarter was when titans also put in their back ups including back up linemen and rbs
He did look really quick and decisive during that time though. I never was on the Nakobe train but I liked the small sample size and might be ready to hop on board.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They keep saying Tj and Kyzir arw playing at a high level but i Have yet to see any impact plays

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The media trying not to hype us is funny as fukk... The struggles they come up with to deny our greatest is ridiculous :russ:
I see y’all getting love on every show I watch bruh. Not much to really talk about you guys because y’all are winning without no drama.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

And this was all done with Hurts sitting out most of the 4th quarter, too. :wow:

USATSI_19029892.jpg