"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I saw him post in a couple other threads, he has to be miserable
Y’all don’t understand he not a wentz fan he’s a birds fan. He just coincidentally has nothing to say about the QB for his favorite team playing at a MVP level or the team having the best record in the league or the QB he doesn’t care about wallowing on the bench :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He a shock Jock but he a racist like this kid I mean old man

YIzMJ52.png
Oh hell naw this getting hella burn anytime the c00nboy fans start acting up :russ:!!

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
eagles win - check
skins-giants tie - check

now we need

niners to lose to dolphins
seahawks to lose to rams

and we clinch a playoff spot this evening
Really? We need the rams to lose? Well damn, I didn't realize they were that relevant to our clinching scenario.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
That game was :ohlawd:

Might be the best performance in all three phases I've seen from this team all year, and against a 7-4 team. Hurts 380 YDs, 4 total TDs (3 passing), 74% completion. Both AJB and Devonta going for 100 YDs and a combined 3 TDs. Defense made Derrick Henry a non-factor (Tannehill was their leading rusher!). No ST fukkups.

Penalties were annoying, but outside that I got no complaints. Great day of football.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The scary and mighty "Titans" they said. The Media was so sure this was going to be the team to hand the Birds another loss. Completely under estimating the Eagles Offense once again. I knew AJ was going to go off. Dismantled the #3 Seed in the AFC and made it look relatively easy. Jalen the so called "Running QB" just broke another Eagles Record. He broke a Rushing Record last week and now a Passing Record this week. 11-1....and still in control. The Eagles Sweep the AFC South.

Daps
I dont fear anyone in the league right now, but it would be nice to have a bit more room for error in the standings than we do right now.

Crazy that as dominant as we've been, we still only have a 1 game lead over Minnesota. That tie breaker is a nice cushion, but I need them and Dallas to drop one more so we can coast to that bye week. Nothing like enjoying a weekend of playoff football without all the :lupe: and having your feet kicked up chillin' like :myman: