Chaos: suspect is placed in custody after a decomposing body found

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just awful

the stuff that happens in this city sometimes...

RIP

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Williams' family described her as someone who wanted to be an advocate for women and part of the justice system to fight for victims.

"She was beautiful, she was sweet, she was college-educated, she was just a good person," said the victim's aunt Nisha Ramirez.

Her family and friends knew her as Yazzy. Her mom, Nicole Williams, said she started a new job last week for the city where she would be helping the homeless and they planned to celebrate her mom's birthday in a couple weeks.

"I was so excited for her and so excited to spend my birthday with her, but now I'm not, my baby is gone," Williams said.
Firing squad.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man... This just a weird ass story.

When she asked bro was they dating and he said "ummm...".
I almost threw my phone across the room.
Da hell
The story is crazy. She was living with dude two blocks away from her grandmas place where she was living before. Maybe she was trying to leave and he wasn’t having it

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The story is crazy. She was living with dude two blocks away from her grandmas place where she was living before. Maybe she was trying to leave and he wasn’t having it

I ain't gonna speculate on what happened cause they story to strange.
And how that nikka was able to wrap the body up and get it out the door, down steps etc is wild....
Assuming he is the one that killed her.

Shts bugged out

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
"This a basic nikka killing somebody"

Even murderers got to be high value now? :dahell:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Whole story is wild and I feel like it will get wilder as more details come out.

Aww man both of my parents were in NA when i was a younging and the stories i used to hear at some of the meetings i attended. Unfortunately for minorities when we dealing with hard shyt its either church or drugs for support. She mightve smoked up a debt and the drug dealer did it and threw the cripple some crack to dispose of her