The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Notice who the police protect.

Every. Single. Time.
What?

I saw this as the police protecting the public from catching charges.

It looked like the police here understood the community's rage and didn't try to be on some a$$holes shyt and arrest anyone trying to attack the suspect.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What?

I saw this as the police protecting the public from catching charges.

It looked like the police here understood the community's rage and didn't try to be on some a$$holes shyt and arrest anyone trying to attack the suspect.
That guy is a moron he doesn't even know what he is saying.

Apparently police protest Black men every time

:what:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
should've let the crowd tear his ass apart

since OP is a lazy POS i went ahead and found a link for yall

Person of interest in custody after body of murdered woman found in sleeping bag in Manhattan​

WABC logo
Monday, July 8, 2024 10:18PM

KIPS BAY, Manhattan (WABC) -- A person of interest is in custody after the body of a murdered woman was found inside a sleeping bag in Manhattan last week.

A seething crowd yelled "murderer" Monday night, as police brought the person of interest from his home on EMS gurney.

Video shows police trying to keep the crowd back, but the brutal killing of the 31-year-old woman, who was found dead on Friday just before 5 p.m. in front of 207 East 27th St., had enraged them. They surged forward and hit the man in police custody. The medics got the man to the ambulance but again, the crowd surged and hit him repeatedly. Eventually, he was loaded in.

Police said Monday that Yazmeen Williams was shot in the head before she was wrapped in a plastic bag and put in the sleeping bag.

Surveillance video recovered by detectives shows a man in an electric wheelchair dragging her body to where it was eventually found. Eyewitnesses say the body was left with the trash on the street.

Her death has been ruled a homicide and now her loved ones are seeking justice.

Williams' family described her as someone who wanted to be an advocate for women and part of the justice system to fight for victims.

"She was beautiful, she was sweet, she was college-educated, she was just a good person," said the victim's aunt Nisha Ramirez.

Her family and friends knew her as Yazzy. Her mom, Nicole Williams, said she started a new job last week for the city where she would be helping the homeless and they planned to celebrate her mom's birthday in a couple weeks.

"I was so excited for her and so excited to spend my birthday with her, but now I'm not, my baby is gone," Williams said.

Now the victim's loved ones have set up a memorial in front of the building where she was found and they are demanding justice.

"She wanted to go back to school get her masters degree, she wanted to go to law school, that was her ultimate goal to go to law school," Williams said.

Her loved ones don't know who would have wanted to harm her, but say whoever it was is dangerous.

"It's not safe because there's still somebody out there," Ramirez said.

Sources believe the man in the wheelchair is someone that the victim knew -- but the motive is unclear.

Police took a person of interest into custody on Monday, but they have not been charged so far.

The investigation is ongoing.

That's why I'm like fukk all that helping the homeless shyt. I'll throw em a few dollars or buy em some snacks when I'm at gas station. But actually volunteering at homeless shelters and shyt. Hell nah. The fact of the matter is a good amount of homeless people are low life scumbags who have been outcasted and shunned by their own families. For good reason.

Putting yourself in that company is just putting yourself in danger. They'll do anything to gain your trust or sympathy. A young pretty woman is a target. It's possible one of em caught feelings for her and she rejected their advances. Maybe they started stalking her. It could be anything. But the point she shouldn't even have been interwined with these type of people. There's other ways to help people in need. I'd never allow a family member to do this shyt.

The homless people of today are not the homeless people of 30 years ago. Muthafukkers are deranged. I was cruising through Pomona the other day and seen one homeless dude walking the streets with a butcher knife tucked in his pants. I don't allow any of em to get close to me. And I don't buy any of their sob stories. Don't give a fukk if that shyt sounds cold :yeshrug:

Daps
:mjlol: at cats in here tryna cape for the suspect...if there was video, what does it matter how he did it? Bet if it was a breh and not a brehette he killed, they wouldn't be on their Sherlock Holmes ish :dame:

That's why I'm like fukk all that helping the homeless shyt. I'll throw em a few dollars or buy em some snacks when I'm at gas station. But actually volunteering at homeless shelters and shyt. Hell nah. The fact of the matter is a good amount of homeless people are low life scumbags who have been outcasted and shunned by their own families. For good reason.

shyt I don't even do the former :hubie:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Putting yourself in that company is just putting yourself in danger. They'll do anything to gain your trust or sympathy. A young pretty woman is a target. It's possible one of em caught feelings for her and she rejected their advances. Maybe they started stalking her. It could be anything. But the point she shouldn't even have been interwined with these type of people. There's other ways to help people in need. I'd never allow a family member to do this shyt.

The homless people of today are not the homeless people of 30 years ago. Muthafukkers are deranged. I was cruising through Pomona the other day and seen one homeless dude walking the streets with a butcher knife tucked in his pants. I don't allow any of em to get close to me. And I don't buy any of their sob stories. Don't give a fukk if that shyt sounds cold :yeshrug:
what are you talking about? who is homeless here?

you know that every psycho wandering the street isnt homeless, right? a lot of em are junkies or just straight up crazy!

neither of these people are homeless. why the hell are you blaming the homeless?

i've been homeless before. so forgive me if i disagree with your "fukk the homeless" value system

ANYBODY can be homeless. frankly i think a lot more people should be, for a month or two. you dont know shyt until youve been in someone elses shoes.

RIP to this young girl and shame on you for your "b b b bb but fukk the homeless" ass

we have a serious lack of empathy problem in this country i swear to god

concise

Veteran
Daps
Slain NYC woman whose body found in trash was living with suspect in wheelchair attacked by mob: grandmother (EXCLUSIVE)

By Roni Jacobson; Elizabeth Keogh

July 9, 2024 at 11:12 AM ET

The grandmother of the slain woman whose decomposing corpse was thrown in the trash outside a Manhattan apartment building warned the victim for months something was not right with the man the granddaughter was living with — who is now charged with concealing her corpse.

“I could feel it. I kept saying, ‘She needs to get out of that house,’” Essie Graham said of her slain granddaughter Yazmeen Williams. “I wanted someone to go over there and make a lot of noise. But nobody really took it seriously.”

Cops charged Chad Irish with concealment of a human corpse after he was identified as the man in a motorized wheelchair allegedly caught on video leaving the body next to trash bags outside an apartment building on E. 27th St. near Third Ave. in Kips Bay just before 5 p.m. Friday.

A gun Irish had with him when he was arrested was undergoing ballistics tests to see if it was the weapon used to shoot Williams, 31, in the head, a police source said.

The 55-year-old ex-con was attacked by a mob as he was taken out of his apartment building on E. 28th St. near Second Ave. by cops Monday.

In November, Williams moved out of her grandmother’s Kips Bay home and into Irish’s apartment two-and-a-half blocks away. Williams referred to Irish as her “homeboy,” her distraught grandmother said.

In the months leading up to Williams’ death, Graham began to worry about her granddaughter, who she believes was quietly in a relationship with the much-older Irish.

“She always said that he was her friend,” Graham said in an exclusive interview with the Daily News. “I think because she knew I wouldn’t approve.”

About a week before her body was found, Williams called her grandmother and told her she was moving back home.

“She told me, ‘Mama, I’m coming home’ and everything seemed fine,” Graham recalled. “If I knew, I would have made her come home.”

Graham, unable to shake the feeling something was wrong, had begun sending her grandson over to check on Williams a couple of times of week.

“Now that I look back I think God was letting me know she needed to get out of that house,” said Graham. “If I ever get that feeling again about my grandkids or anyone else, I’ll listen.”

Williams’ body was so badly decomposed police were not initially sure of the victim’s gender. Days later, the death was deemed a homicide and the victim was identified as Williams. Her body was found after neighbors complained of the smell.

Williams’ cause of death was deemed to be a gunshot to the head, which the Medical Examiner told her family came “at close range.”

Williams lived between her mother and grandmother’s apartments as a child. After graduating from Buffalo State College with a degree in criminal justice in 2016 she moved in fulltime with Graham. The slain woman lovingly referred to her grandmother as “Mama,” Graham recalled.

Video obtained by The News shows cops and medics carrying Irish out of the Kips Bay building on a stretcher and into police custody as a mob of people swarmed them.

The first responders battled to get through the crowd attacking Irish.

“When you die I want you to burn in hell,” Graham said. “My heart is broken and it’s never gonna be healed.”

Before her death, Williams was looking forward to starting a new job at a Manhattan courthouse, according to Graham.

“I’m proud of her,” she said of her granddaughter. “She was a beautiful girl. She had a good heart.”

“She had a long life ahead of her,” the devastated woman added.

Yikes