Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they wouldn't. Hayward doesn't have that much value at all. What the hell are you talking about? :mjlol:

The only reason they were telling Stevens to play him and fit him in is because of his contract.

The Blazers didn't use a single one of those players in the bubble during their playoff run and looked better without them. If Hayward is even a shell of himself and plays the kind of defense he played for the Celtics then they are a better team.

Hayward averaged 17/7/4 as a 4th option on above average efficiency during the regular season last year. I’m not sure where you’re getting this idea that he was terrible and Stevens had to be forced to play him.

Celtics have little incentive to trade him for a mediocre PF, a backup wing coming off a torn Achilles, and washed 35 YO backup wing. And I doubt there’s any truth to him to Portland anyway.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Why in the hell would the Knicks trade for him though?

I think they view him as a stable piece around the team to set up players for success and be a mentor

With the lottery odds changing, teams are less likely to completely bottom out and tank for the worst record anymore