Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Draymond
E560-ED34-06-B1-48-FE-8735-938-B63-FD4-B34.jpg

And this is without picks+filler

Ben and Dray are a bit redundant next to each other anyway as point forwards, one don’t shoot and the other has regressed but Ben is younger. I don’t see why Philly would do this though. I get warriors if front office is willing to move on from dray for a younger playmaker/defender. Ben would basically take Drays role. Now whether you feel Been would execute that role as good as draymond is another story. I don’t see why the warriors would want Ben unless they plan to move Dray and the salaries match up to do it.

Terrible for philly

Draymond :scust:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
blazers are tripping :mjlol:

they’d have to include Gary Trent or Anfernee for the Celtics to even consider it

No they wouldn't. Hayward doesn't have that much value at all. What the hell are you talking about? :mjlol:

The only reason they were telling Stevens to play him and fit him in is because of his contract.

How does this help the Blazers?

The Blazers didn't use a single one of those players in the bubble during their playoff run and looked better without them. If Hayward is even a shell of himself and plays the kind of defense he played for the Celtics then they are a better team.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
No they wouldn't. Hayward doesn't have that much value at all. What the hell are you talking about? :mjlol:

The only reason they were telling Stevens to play him and fit him in is because of his contract.

The Blazers didn't use a single one of those players in the bubble during their playoff run and looked better without them. If Hayward is even a shell of himself and plays the kind of defense he played for the Celtics then they are a better team.

:mjlol: Pretty sure they would’ve looked way better with those three guys.