Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Who would the Spurs even pick? I don’t see them as a team that really needs an Anthony Edwards :ld:

CJZNBV6G6BHMJLRPRKDLBYAX3Y.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Tbh I've been thinking for a few weeks now that if Giannis were to leave, Dallas & Golden State make way more sense than Miami, who seems to be getting the most hype. Let's be honest, do Butler & Bam‘s skillsets compliment his game better than Luka & KP or Steph & Klay?

Bam might be the sacrificial lamb if Giannis indeed comes over. And I believe that Butler has MORE than proven that he cannay alongside anybody who is hungry and motivated.

Daps

They ain't trying to give Golden State another top 3 pick next season and they need to start winning enough to fight off these constant KAT trade rumors; makes sense to shop the #1 overall in the worst draft in almost a decade for someone who can help. They can have Jrue for it and we'll take James Johnson and that bust Culver off their hands to make the money work :mjlit:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They ain't trying to give Golden State another top 3 pick next season and they need to start winning enough to fight off these constant KAT trade rumors; makes sense to shop the #1 overall in the worst draft in almost a decade for someone who can help. They can have Jrue for it and we'll take James Johnson and that bust Culver off their hands to make the money work :mjlit:
Kat Shouldn't have ran Jimmy out of town if he cared about winning :francis:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
The pick is top 3 protected