Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
View attachment 29521

add a couple draft picks :ehh:

As a Suns fan I don't approve of this trade. Sure Chris Paul was great this past season but the Suns need to spend money on the bench.

Trading for Chris Paul limits the amount of money the Suns can use to upgrade the backup SG position and PF.

Plus I can't see Sarver willing to pay Chris Paul 40 million next season.

Especially after spending money renovating the arena and building a brand new practice facility.

Edit: Also the Suns definitely don't need to add any draft picks. They need those draft picks to use on talent to improve the bench.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I saw a rumor today that would seen pg13 to the warriors for Wiggins and picks :ohhh:

That might be a good win now move for the Warriors

A good win now move for them IF they can get him to agree to an extension as he can opt out after next season.

Even with the way that PG has played this year, I would assume that GS would still have to give the Clippers that Minnesota pick since the #2 pick isn’t as valuable compared to previous years. With that being said, I don’t see how this deal benefits the Clippers in any way unless they believe that Kawhi is leaving after next year.

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I could see the Clippers doing it if they believed that Kawhi was leaving after next season. Even then, there’s really no where else for him to go.
shyt in that case trade kawhi to the Nets for Spencer/Caris/Allen/Prince and some picks so we can have a new level of fukkery next season :mjgrin:

KD Kyrie and Kawhi

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
shyt in that case trade kawhi to the Nets for Spencer/Caris/Allen/Prince and some picks so we can have a new level of fukkery next season :mjgrin:

KD Kyrie and Kawhi

Theoretically speaking, both guys can’t leave the Clippers after next season as I think that it would be a blemish on their record with how things worked out. Problem is, the Clippers have no tradeable assets and picks to put a team around them. Unless Ballmer buys his way into the draft somehow :mjlol:

Superstar players are doing too much flip flopping between teams these days, but that’s a completely different discussion.

BVII

Pro
Daps
What if the GS traded the #2 pick for Michael Porter Jr? Denver would be able to get rid of a potentially disgruntled player, and draft a frontcourt player(Wiseman or Toppin) that could play alongside Jokic. GS would get a wing player with superstar potential, but is also ready to contribute. I'm not saying Porter is KD, but we've seen how hard it is to beat GS, when they have another wing that can shoot, and create their own shot in isolation situations.