Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
So the Kings benched Heild for Bogdanović and pissed him off just to trade Bogdanović for that trash package?
kings franchise don't belong in NBA, send them to G league. No playoffs since 2006 lol last time the kings made it to playoffs "what you know about that" was a hit song :dead:

The only real Kings franchise in Cali are LA Kings :francis:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Worst photoshop ever

Em90rLcXMAs-uzA

:russ:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
kings franchise don't belong in NBA, send them to G league. No playoffs since 2006 lol last time the kings made it to playoffs "what you know about that" was a hit song :dead:

The only real Kings franchise in Cali are LA Kings :francis:

New owner been horrible with trade, drafting, and coach hires. Gotta be tough to be a Kings fan.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You don’t offer your best package this early. You build up to it. Especially since Houston is in no hurry to trade him.
If I’m Brooklyn or Sean marks I’m on the phone now willing to unload every damn body since that’s what Houston wants

if I’m KD and Kyrie I’m telling Harden put all the pressure on Houston right now at this very moment.

sixers could try to play the long game all they want, and yes Houston has leverage especially cause Hardens contract, but if I’m Harden I’m pushing that FO I’m also playing Spencer dinwiddies and Levert a highlight reel on all their TVs somehow

starting with this video