Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
So the Bucks pretty much gave up has many picks and pick swaps as LA did for AD? Yeah Brooklyn really gonna have to come off a lot of shyt if they want Harden.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So the Bucks pretty much gave up has many picks and pick swaps as LA did for AD? Yeah Brooklyn really gonna have to come off a lot of shyt if they want Harden.

Maybe that played into it for Milwaukee. Overtrade for Holiday so team would be forced to trade even more for Harden.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If nets don’t get harden, what’s the situation like with Beal in Washington? :patrice:Doubt it could happen especially since wall is coming back but if I’m Sean marks, it’s worth calling the wizards FO

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teams should just wait until 2021 for Beal.

I think giannis will sign the max next week.

2021 ain’t looking so promising

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

The trade market is hot for even borderline stars this year. Even an older Chris Paul got good value in a trade. I think it's because this years free agency class is weaker and most teams don't have major cap space. The only way to make major change this year is through trades. There's no dynasty, every team thinks they have a chance at a title and they are desperate to make moves.

A Harden trade should generate a historic amount of picks. Anything less than a Billy King offer is disrespectful.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
lol what are the kings doing by letting bogdanovic walk away for almost nothing :dead:

I don’t understand it either

they started him ahead of buddy, pissed him off to an extent that he won’t even answer texts and wants to be traded

put it out there they would match any offer for him

And then they trade him away for basically filler?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Teams should just wait until 2021 for Beal.

I think giannis will sign the max next week.

2021 ain’t looking so promising

Beal signed an extension and he isn't a FA until 2023, he'd have to force his way out via trade