Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
harden’s numbers are inflated because he had the ball a historic amount of time... let’s also not forget harden is a routine choker in the playoffs

his defense is not that great but he’s surely better than kyrie who is absolutely terrible... kyrie’s last playoffs in Boston he was absolutely terrible as well

If they could trade kyrie and do harden and Durant and surround them with talent I’d be a lot more scared of Brooklyn than if they have a kyrie harden Durant big 3

Idc about stats, I care more about skillset. Harden can shoot, facilitate, iso and is a decent defender.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Come to MIA lopez

:ohhh:

I think this was a wink wink deal with Milwaukee. If he would’ve picked up His option the Bucks mid level would’ve only been $5.7M. But since he opted out they get the full $9M mid level exception. They’ll use that on a feee agent and then sign Lopez to a vet min. deal.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this was a wink wink deal with Milwaukee. If he would’ve picked up His option the Bucks mid level would’ve only been $5.7M. But since he opted out they get the full $9M mid level exception. They’ll use that on a feee agent and then sign Lopez to a vet min. deal.

Ahh gotcha. Fukk that nikka then

:yeshrug:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Damn that makes too much sense

Good observation