Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The celtics big 3 along with most good big 3s work because they all complimented each other

ray brought shooting
Kg brought defense
pierce brought a little bit of everything else

harden Durant and kyrie will NOT work, only the idiots that read box scores would get hyped on this

watch harden play off the ball the last few years with the rockets and explain how that’ll work with kyrie and Durant being ball dominant

Kyrie and harden are also some of the worst defenders in the league

plus kyrie is a lock to get hurt and miss 20-30 games

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The celtics big 3 along with most good big 3s work because they all complimented each other

ray brought shooting
Kg brought defense
pierce brought a little bit of everything else

harden Durant and kyrie will NOT work, only the idiots that read box scores would get hyped on this

watch harden play off the ball the last few years with the rockets and explain how that’ll work with kyrie and Durant being ball dominant

Kyrie and harden are also some of the worst defenders in the league

plus kyrie is a lock to get hurt and miss 20-30 games

You don't sound objective at all

Harden actually has played decent def the last few seasons. And everyone seems to forget he's an elite facilitator. Kyrie played off the ball a ton with Bron. Also, Kyrie & Harden's mins could be staggered. Harden does a lil bit of everything like Pierce.

it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you're a Bron stan.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Harden actually has played decent def the last few seasons. And everyone seems to forget he's an elite facilitator. Kyrie played off the ball a ton with Bron. Also, Kyrie & Harden's mins could be staggered. Harden does a lil bit of everything like Pierce.

I think breh is a Celtic fan

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

harden’s numbers are inflated because he had the ball a historic amount of time... let’s also not forget harden is a routine choker in the playoffs

his defense is not that great but he’s surely better than kyrie who is absolutely terrible... kyrie’s last playoffs in Boston he was absolutely terrible as well

If they could trade kyrie and do harden and Durant and surround them with talent I’d be a lot more scared of Brooklyn than if they have a kyrie harden Durant big 3