Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is true. As a Heat fan I was most worried about Kemba going into that series. Tatum is tough obviously but I knew we had enough wing guys to at least make him work. But I was fully expecting Kemba to live in the paint against Goran, Nunn, Herro, etc but instead he really struggled
I don't know why. Goran has dogged Kemba for years

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Just like how CP3 was clowned but he used all that as motivation to make the Thunder good (except for the choke in game 7)— I say Westbrook is going to have a great upcoming season. With that dudes mentality and hard work every game and on top of all this shyt talking the narrative is going to switch. . . That’s until he loses in the playoffs and everyone shyts on him again :mjgrin: but that’s what happens with fans ya know

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't know why. Goran has dogged Kemba for years
On offense yeah but I expected Kemba to give him just as much trouble on the other end. When the Heat had that series with the Hornets a few years ago, I remember Kemba living at the line and in the paint because we couldn’t stay in front of him

of course he’s older now and there’s that knee injury

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Paul George’s value is at its lowest point ever a year removed from being at its highest.

For the clippers to even consider this trade speaks volumes about what’s going on in the locker room.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The Toronto raptors needed a closer because demar couldn't get the job done. Kawhi was that guy :yeshrug:

Russell Westbrook needs a closer because he can't get the job done. Kawhi can be that guy:yeshrug:

How asinine is this thought?:jbhmm:

Daps
The Pelicans would be stupid to trade Jrue to Boston for Kemba. Dude will be injury prone and is already on a decline.

Won't happen unless Boston can package their poo poo platter of late lottery/first round picks into something like at least #8 overall or higher to go along with him. Regardless I don't see them giving up on Kemba after 1 mediocre postseason anyway; Hayward is even more injury prone than Kemba, does not fill a positional need like Kemba does now that Jaylen Brown and Tatum are developing into stars together, is an expiring contract, and apparently wants out anyway. 99% he's the one that'd be used as salary filler in any potential Jrue trade. In which case we'd probably re-route him to a third team that wants him and he would actually want to play for like supposedly Indiana. :yeshrug:

I would be shocked if a Jrue trade is some straight up deal between us and just one other team; highly likely at least a 3rd partner will be involved somehow...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
EmuLbz3XEAAKJUG

:wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It'd be cool if the ducktales were true and Jerry West was stupid enough to trade us Paul George for Westbrook, but that's not happening. PG13 is who you package with Shamet as a starting pitch for a disgruntled Harden or Embiid. Not for Westbrook and that contract.

Russ has nice stats but nobody cares outside of those 30-win treadmill teams who want to usurp Orlando as the premiere 40-win treadmill team out East.