CFB Player dies of COVID-19, NCAA tries to cover it up

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't know why Im shocked the SEC is still playing. Any n1gga goin to an SEC school should be ashamed.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
California University of Pennsylvania :dahell:

RIP to this kid. Way too young to be dying, man. I hope his death brings about some positive change for college athletes.

How much is the ncaa paying ESPN not to talk about it

I don't know why Im shocked the SEC is still playing. Any n1gga goin to an SEC school should be ashamed.

Boycott college football

no students have been on their campus since March

again this is websites trying to get clicks

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to that young bruh....

And some of y'all dummies still believe this shyt ain't real...

I don't think anyone is denying this is real. Condolences to this young brotha and his family but the overall numbers are what they are. Only 0.3% people who get covid die. And of that number the average age of the people dying is over 80 years old. What happened to this young brotha is an EXTREME outlier.

The question for society is how do we deal with this. Should we shut down society over extreme outliers? Or do we live life as normal and accept that tragedies happen on extremely rare occasions to some of us.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this is a disease that tears up bigger people so I wonder how the hell is it going to effect all these big ass lineman once it starts circulating among programs more widely, going to have a lot of eggs on people's faces if several big name prospects end up dropping dead because of this shyt
Yeah, people make all this noise about asthma and shyt, but from everything I've been reading I don't think that's the real risk factor, at least not the biggest one. The stuff that's really hitting folk is all the circulatory shyt - diabetes, high blood pressure, heart issues. The virus really really fukks with your blood. And they've shown that big brehs can start suffering from those sorts of issues even at 18/19.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think anyone is denying this is real. Condolences to this young brotha and his family but the overall numbers are what they are. Only 0.3% people who get covid die. And of that number the average age of the people dying is over 80 years old. What happened to this young brotha is an EXTREME outlier.

The question for society is how do we deal with this. Should we shut down society over extreme outliers? Or do we live life as normal and accept that tragedies happen on extremely rare occasions to some of us.
Yeah man, and they've been trotting out these health officials every day on all these paid networks and not one is talking about getting Americans out of the high risk zone by exercising, eating better and growing your own food if you can. Its been "stay home until we can dope you up with a vaccine." These last 6 months could have done wonders getting people in shape and on a better diet but that's not what pharmaceutical companies want.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Sadly he probably won’t be the only one. :francis: They might not die right away but whose to say the long term effects it could have on your body. I don’t even care about CFB this year. At least the pros are getting paid. :yeshrug: