CFB Player dies of COVID-19, NCAA tries to cover it up

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Not sure who owns the rights to release his autopsy record. I imagine the family will be getting money to hide the cause of death.

This is when the concept of comorbidity will be used to confuse the public. COVID will not be listed as the cause of death (to the publics confusion). Then it will be reported that he had a heart condition or had battles with health complications.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
this is a disease that tears up bigger people so I wonder how the hell is it going to effect all these big ass lineman once it starts circulating among programs more widely, going to have a lot of eggs on people's faces if several big name prospects end up dropping dead because of this shyt

Yeah, Fred the Godson was a perfect example, bigger guy with probable breathing complications even before the virus hit, the virus amplifies those problems.

Plus with it being as hot as it is in the US right now, it can't be easy for those people.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dunno about the NCAA but the school def gonna have to pay up to his parents.

:rip: to that young breh

20 dying of natural causes ain't gonna work. The PR would be a disaster too.
:sas1: Oh no no no sir. That school isn't paying a dime. Every student enrolled in school this year has voluntarily opted into death or long term medical issues.

And if you get kicked out for breaking school rules, :hubie:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: i wonder if these schools had kids sign waiver forms on the low

i know report came out about osu trying to get athletes to do it. was some backlash on that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:sas1: Oh no no no sir. That school isn't paying a dime. Every student enrolled in school this year has voluntarily opted into death or long term medical issues.

And if you get kicked out for breaking school rules, :hubie:

Nahhhhhh the school is going to have to come off and refund that tuition. They can't have both ways. Charge full tuition with little to no discount while also expecting students (especially freshman) to abide by the rules you created and not have social interaction with other students. That's what college is for.

If they want to completely dictate what a college kid can/can't do, then drop the tuition and they'd have a better case. Or they could just have just gone the virtual route. Oh wait, they didn't want have to lose out on the money of not having kids on campus. Too bad.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nahhhhhh the school is going to have to come off and refund that tuition. They can't have both ways. Charge full tuition with little to no discount while also expecting students (especially freshman) to abide by the rules you created and not have social interaction with other students. That's what college is for.

If they want to completely dictate what a college kid can/can't do, then drop the tuition and they'd have a better case. Or they could just have just gone the virtual route. Oh wait, they didn't want have to lose out on the money of not having kids on campus. Too bad.
Lol that's exactly what they did. Who is going to make them give that money back? The same system that allowed them to reopen?