Cesaro has left WWE

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Claudio needs some Perc Angle to his game to work. If your whole gimmick is going to be being a god between the bell rings, then you need to be rabid about your shyt. He just seems too calm, even when he's 'intense'.

There needs to be an edge of actual danger when he's wrestling. Let him be amicable and kind but when the bell rings... yeah.
Like Festus. But less Slingblade(movie. not move)

fukk it. Have him throw a jobber at the ground as hard as he can some time. Let him turn Kip Sabian into a smear on the canvas. Claudio the only one in BCC that doesn't seem likely to hurt you - even Yuta at least kinda seem like he'd shiv someone. scummy lil shyt. Claudio come off too much like he gives good backstage hugs and pep talks to his opponents for the night :yeshrug:

Still top 3 in-ring in AEW in a walk, tho

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Love Claudio/Cesaro as a performer. He's an absolutely superb professional wrestler and athlete, but let's not have selective memory right now about how many on this forum (and the IWC, collectively) were clamoring for him to be the guy...as in the company's champion...the guy with the rocket...the man with the brass ring.

Looking back at what Vince said about him, he was right...just probably not in the way he meant it. He's too Swiss...

...not in terms of his nationality being a setback, he's just too neutral and bland before the first bell rings and after the final bell rings. In the time in between, he's incredible...easily one of the best in the world and I'll always watch him in the ring....but no one really cares to see him otherwise.

When his music hits and it's just him in street clothes with no one more interesting alongside or across from him, I wouldn't hesitate to go grab a snack.

In the deli sandwich that is a wrestling match, he's damn good...especially when you're hungry, and he's more than serviceable. He just doesn't bring the sharp savory feeling that the cheddar of a wrestler who can build an emotional story, talk you into the seat, and really get you invested in a feud but he's a fine compliment to a meal.

Too many holes in the areas that make you want someone to be a champion and being underrated as a talent isn't enough.

He even became a World Champion under Khan....and that definitely is something that happened....then he wasn't....and there was that.

He had a feud with Kingston over that World title based on a rivalry years in the making....and it became more of a story for Kingston than it was for Claudio despite Claudio being a greater in-ring talent because Eddie could sell the emotion of the story. It's like MJF has said, not everyone can make you feel.

...and he actually may be the 4th man in that group. Second or third best wrestler in Blackpool Combat Club, but Yuta matters more...and, yes, I feel wild saying that.
Well, I think we need to clarify what we mean as "the guy".

If by "the guy", you mean Roman with an endless championship reign that people are sick of, then you're right, Cesaro/Claudio is not the guy for that.

But if by "the guy" we mean a guy who can be in main events & hold a belt, then I think he could've done that, especially when whole "Cesaro Sections" city to city.

Cesaro/Claudio is'nt supposed to be "the guy", he's supposed to be "a guy" like Danielson.

Vince wouldn't even let him be "a guy" with a long Intercontinental Title Run.

He could've done what Gunther's doing now, and been IC champ for a year.

People would've been happy with that

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Only time he was entertaining to me was with Sheamus....a tag team spot is his ceiling.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Doesn’t have the mic skills of Gunther though to make it work.

I can’t never picture Cesaro going back and forth with Miz like Gunther did a couple weeks back.
you got a point there but as far as ring work they're similar..thats why wrestling is so similar to hip hop bc you can be the nice af as an mc but it takes more than just that to gain a wider audience..i think Roman is great in the ring but he's not DB, Omega, Ospreay but he has it factor most wrestlers don't have overall

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
you got a point there but as far as ring work they're similar..thats why wrestling is so similar to hip hop bc you can be the nice af as an mc but it takes more than just that to gain a wider audience..i think Roman is great in the ring but he's not DB, Omega, Ospreay but he has it factor most wrestlers don't have overall

Definitely the in ring ability for sure but to have a Gunther level run he would need the mic skills.

He still could of had at least one run with like a manager and the right character.