Cesaro has left WWE

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who's fault he doesn't stand out?

Far better wrestler than Mox
Equally if not a better wrestler than Bryan

Its time for TSC to admit, Cesaro being a great wrestler and NOTHING else simply is not enough.
Tony Khans…
So was Hook, and he managed to get over even w/o speaking :manny: :mjlol:
It also doesnt help Cesaro doesnt seem to have a personality.
I’ve seen hook wrestle 3x in the past 3 years :russ:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mans speaks 5 languages. But his English as heavily accented just don't hit to the ear right. I be tuning him out without meaning to.
They need to ride the wave and let Claudio cut promos in whatever language he wants and just throw the subtitles on. Whatever language he sounds the most threatening in; use that shyt. Wrestling storytelling is literally just live-action anime, half the fanbase already accustomed to reading subtitles :yeshrug:He gotta try something new, because trying to run the suit and tough talk gimmick don't work when Samoa Joe in the room, bruh. Makes Swiss look like a 300 in a company employing a Bentley.

Too bad Low Ki is so hated. Him and Cesaro could be a tag team and lock down the Hitman tie-in money for years to come :lolbron:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Cesaro was very over with the crowd in WWE. Even when he turned heel with Sheamus the crowd still didn’t wanna boo him.

That makes him more than just a great wrestler, the people fukk with him.

I’m ain’t saying he should be in Rome Seth Cena etc position but he should be more than a 1x singles champ and 7x tag champ in WWE.

The crowd woulda got behind a Cesaro world title run at just about any point from 2015 and on, possibly earlier. But even if he didn’t win it, he should have at least won 5 titles between the IC and US titles :sas2:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I mean were people expecting him to be Roman in aew or some shyt?

Honestly… yeah

It’s an unfair expectation, but when a guy has a hall of fame worthy resume in WWE only for fans of the other side to label his run as a “fumble” and “missed opportunity” that’s kinda the expectation they’re setting..

In reality tho, at some point fans have to temper expectations and understand that every wrestler isn’t meant to be some 10x world champ lol

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

Its time for TSC to admit, Cesaro being a great wrestler and NOTHING else simply is not enough.

Remember when Cena pointed all that out and everyone shytted on him but Bryan got a personality and got over as a face and heel

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Remember when y'all swore Cesaro was a superstar being held down by Cokeboy? :dead:
He was

Now he's being held down by Tony Khan's shytty booking :yeshrug:

Both things can be true.

Both feds are the products of billionaires who suck at what they do, but can do what they want because they're billionaires.

A legit booker would've found something to do with Cesaro/Claudio years ago, but Vince & Khan both suck.

At least Vince was passable at one time, but got old and senile.

Khan is just a weirdo playing with his toys.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

What? He was over like a motherfukker after WM XXX. Legit. Not the fake way like Roman.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Remember when Cena pointed all that out and everyone shytted on him but Bryan got a personality and got over as a face and heel
Bryan was over in every company he was ever in..Cena just said that because he's a true backstage politician. Proven by that Nexus nonsense.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Love Claudio/Cesaro as a performer. He's an absolutely superb professional wrestler and athlete, but let's not have selective memory right now about how many on this forum (and the IWC, collectively) were clamoring for him to be the guy...as in the company's champion...the guy with the rocket...the man with the brass ring.

Looking back at what Vince said about him, he was right...just probably not in the way he meant it. He's too Swiss...

...not in terms of his nationality being a setback, he's just too neutral and bland before the first bell rings and after the final bell rings. In the time in between, he's incredible...easily one of the best in the world and I'll always watch him in the ring....but no one really cares to see him otherwise.

When his music hits and it's just him in street clothes with no one more interesting alongside or across from him, I wouldn't hesitate to go grab a snack.

In the deli sandwich that is a wrestling match, he's damn good...especially when you're hungry, and he's more than serviceable. He just doesn't bring the sharp savory feeling that the cheddar of a wrestler who can build an emotional story, talk you into the seat, and really get you invested in a feud but he's a fine compliment to a meal.

Too many holes in the areas that make you want someone to be a champion and being underrated as a talent isn't enough.

He even became a World Champion under Khan....and that definitely is something that happened....then he wasn't....and there was that.

He had a feud with Kingston over that World title based on a rivalry years in the making....and it became more of a story for Kingston than it was for Claudio despite Claudio being a greater in-ring talent because Eddie could sell the emotion of the story. It's like MJF has said, not everyone can make you feel.

...and he actually may be the 4th man in that group. Second or third best wrestler in Blackpool Combat Club, but Yuta matters more...and, yes, I feel wild saying that.

Silkk

Daps
I mean were people expecting him to be Roman in aew or some shyt? He doing what he has always done have good matches :manny: he isn’t really good at the other stuff.
Not Roman. But a top guy for sure.

But dude been stuck in wack ass tag matches for the most part since getting there.

Dude did all that pushing of ROH and never even booked the Claudio vs Samoa Joe title vs title match :snoop:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Not Roman. But a top guy for sure.

But dude been stuck in wack ass tag matches for the most part since getting there.

Dude did all that pushing of ROH and never even booked the Claudio vs Samoa Joe title vs title match :snoop:

It's not just a Cesaro thing either. TK probably would have had prime Rocky teaming up with Mark Jindrak and Lance Storm against a rival faction of Funaki, Val Venis and Undertaker.

Silkk

Daps
It's not just a Cesaro thing either. TK probably would have had prime Rocky teaming up with Mark Jindrak and Lance Storm against a rival faction of Funaki, Val Venis and Undertaker.
Yeah I still dont think Malakia Black has had a singles match since Cody

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean were people expecting him to be Roman in aew or some shyt? He doing what he has always done have good matches :manny: he isn’t really good at the other stuff.
Yeah, I've always been puzzled by the idea of Claudio being an anchor of a promotion. I guess he could get the main belt if booked right in a proper angle, but even in that perfect scenario, it would only be a limited run and then back to mid or upper midcard to do what he does best, which is have good matches.

Last edited: