@Certified got 4 hours of sleep last night (Certified Posting Services Inc)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Don’t forget he has a full professional job as well working in a lab :stopitslime:
True indeed breh. He tried to take that back too

:heh:

I personally don't know. I don't have a PhD in physics. I'm more in biochemistry. I can point you in the direction of those who may be able to explain that, if you'd like.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2012/04/28/a-universe-from-nothing/

I'm not a chemist.

0x0.jpg

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
If the guy loves politics so much, maybe he should log off TheColi, get a life, and actually do something about it in his community. He's all smoke IMO and he tries his absolute best to look intellectual and politically aware. It's pathetic.
I actually told him that one time and he got mad and started moving goal post lol
Ignored him after that..

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yep
and i believe he's posted other hand or arm pics that weren't even consistent with this one.

That’s why I asked. I’ve seen him post a pic with a much darker hand alongside a hair brush and cantu gel. I use to think the Indian joke was just a running gag but this dude might be an actual dot head :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
bZie1JO.png

always remember

dude literally said he's not black then tried to backtrack on how he didn't want to say he was black in case someone found out who he was amongst the 2 billion black people in the world :troll:
this the type of fukkery that peaked in TLR from like 2014 to 16. :mjlol:

brehs online backstories be a choose your own adventure and shyt. law student one year, programmer with 5 years experience the next :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bZie1JO.png

always remember

dude literally said he's not black then tried to backtrack on how he didn't want to say he was black in case someone found out who he was amongst the 2 billion black people in the world :troll:
I’m black. My account was new and I wasn’t trying to put personal stuff out there