CEO of Dreamworks Offered $75 mill For 3 More Episodes Of "Breaking Bad"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Critics have already been calling breaking bad "a cartoon" after the season finale and dissecting all the flaws of the show.

Uh....no they haven't. It's sitting at 99% on Metacritic, the highest rated show of all time. The finale, which is supposedly so divisive with critics, has 25 Extremely Positive Reviews, 19 Positive Reviews, and 4 Mixed Reviews.

If you dislike "BB", or think it's over rated, ok cool. But the problem with quoting critics is, for every 1 critic you can name that is dissing it, I can name 10 that are :blessed: about it. So that's not a good route to take.

And like @ECA said the backlash against "The Wire" is bullshyt too. Some of you cats want to believe there's this wide spread agenda against "The Wire" so a few years down the road there can be one against "BB" too, which you obviously think is over rated. Don't hold your breath.

Fred.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
what they should do is have Walt wake up in the hospital in handcuffs and play it from there. Imagine walt in prison and being smart enough to make $ and build an empire within? :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I live around the area where all this was shot, some restraunt here is holding a funeral for Heisenberg on sat not sure yet if i want to go lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

*catelyn stark voice* PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

• Dap
Reactions: hex