CEO of Dreamworks Offered $75 mill For 3 More Episodes Of "Breaking Bad"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This dude gives a shyt about Breaking Bad...what he's doing is testing the waters...

pretty much
and i could see some greedy producer/writer taking up this offer for a popular show thats ending, you know the core fans would cough up that money, he spends 75 mill and makes like double or triple of that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt is dead...what the fukk are they gonna do after that?

Nothing. The deal was predicated on Walt being alive. Katzenberg was trying to do the deal a month and a half ago, before he knew how the show ended. They've been done filming since around March, and done writing since around December, so this deal was dead in the water regardless.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Walt is dead...what the fukk are they gonna do after that?
Actually with three extra episodes they could have done plenty:

Extra Episode 1: We follow up on punk ass Jesse after he drove away from the Nazi camp, eventually he stops and realizes that he truly is free from his hell. Then he realized that Walt, Hank, Da Gawd Gomey, that cute bytch with the child and countless of others are either dead or lives are ruined cause he never followed directions and was on some emo shyt. After crying and reflecting on the lessons Da Gawd Heisenberg and Gus "Da King" Fring was teaching him he ultimately decides not to be a dumbass anymore, move past them dead bytches he was simping over and become a man.

Extra Episode 2: Jesse packs up all of his shyt and decides he's gonna use his drug money that he stashed away to move out of New Mexico and go to a community college in another state to begin a new sober reborn life. before he does that he has a tearful good-bye with Skinny Pete and Badger at a strip club one last time for old time sakes and dedicate some tity-slapping to Combo. Afterwards he drives away into the sunset to parts unknown.

Extra Episode 3: This episode would be a time jump 10 years ahead after the events of Walt's death, we zoom in at a high school then show students in a chemistry class as they half-ass pay attention to the teacher they show the teacher and you realized that it's Jesse, this nikka gotten a degree in Chemistry and became a chemistry teacher. He notices one kid not paying attention at all and he asks him if he cares about he material he's teaching and the kid responds "I don't care about this... bytch!" Jesse scolds him and tells him that he used to be like him, but he got taken under the wing of the great Heisenberg and learn the proper ways of chemistry and making big stacks but also learn that its a path that leads to ruin... basically he did that so you won't have to go through that... bytch!

Afterwards Obarth breaks down all three extra episodes in a epic manner as he does all reviews that leave all of us :banderas:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
6 mins each...50 cents each...180 minutes...That's like 15 dollars to see it all. Not bad compared to movies and blue rays and ish, but I'd probably complain about paying for content and wait for someone to upload it tbh.

:patrice:They would have to have gotten 5million ppl to have got this service to break even (probably alot less if you include ads)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So Ricki Lake ain't famous now? She just won an Emmy.
Fred.
lol, if you can't see the hilarity and disparity between ricki lake and the other names you mentioned I don't know what to tell you.

Seriously, ricki lake? Who the fukk cares about her or her opinion other than back woods retards.

Oh she has an emmy? You mean the same award ceremony that gave Jeff Daniels an award over Cranston?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollywood knows how to overhype shyt too much smh.

This is how james cameron was hyping avatar like some coming of age movie then you watch that shyt and just see how overrated nonsense it was.

People will diss breaking bad in a couple of yrs just like how people have been dissing the wire lately.

Critics have already been calling breaking bad "a cartoon" after the season finale and dissecting all the flaws of the show.

This bald jew is crazy, nobody but mostly dumb cacs would sign up for that dumb ppv nonsense that would have been on file sharing sites secs after launch.

All this hype for depressing shows baffles me, it's not even a show to watch when you want to have a good time.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollywood knows how to overhype shyt too much smh.

This is how james cameron was hyping avatar like some coming of age movie then you watch that shyt and just see how overrated nonsense it was.

People will diss breaking bad in a couple of yrs just like how people have been dissing the wire lately.

Critics have already been calling breaking bad "a cartoon" after the season finale and dissecting all the flaws of the show.

This bald jew is crazy, nobody but mostly dumb cacs would sign up for that dumb ppv nonsense that would have been on file sharing sites secs after launch.

All this hype for depressing shows baffles me, it's not even a show to watch when you want to have a good time.

:dahell:

Who's been dissing The Wire? The Wire has been perceived as the undisputed GOAT for the longest. Just because a small, but vocal sample size says they don't like it doesn't mean there's backlash against the show. Same thing with Breaking Bad. The only shows that has gotten an insane amount of backlash in recent memory has been Lost and Dexter. And Dexter was never perceived to be more than "really good" anyways.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:dahell:

Who's been dissing The Wire? The Wire has been perceived as the undisputed GOAT for the longest. Just because a small, but vocal sample size says they don't like it doesn't mean there's backlash against the show. Same thing with Breaking Bad. The only shows that has gotten an insane amount of backlash in recent memory has been Lost and Dexter. And Dexter was never perceived to be more than "really good" anyways.

Breaking Bad fans during the last couple episodes.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breaking Bad fans during the last couple episodes.

:rudy:So the millions of people that watched Breaking Bad this year are calling The Wire trash now? I'm speaking in general, I'm not talking about the small sample size that inhabits this forum.. That shyt has a 9.3 on imdb. This false narrative that The Wire has this insane amount of backlash is hilarious to me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol, if you can't see the hilarity and disparity between ricki lake and the other names you mentioned I don't know what to tell you.

Seriously, ricki lake? Who the fukk cares about her or her opinion other than back woods retards.

Oh she has an emmy? You mean the same award ceremony that gave Jeff Daniels an award over Cranston?

I wasn't trying to name people on the same level. I could've said Tom Hanks, or Killer Mike, or Phonte. The point is a wide variety of people are fans of the show. Whether or not you like or respect Ricki Lake has nothing to do with anything.

Fred.