CEO gives away bonus. ..how do y'all feel about this?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
why do they get bonuses like that anyway? :why: for what? as if they arent making a killing already.. just doesnt seem proportionate at all

Simple, most bonuses are a % savage based on profitability if the company (or for some lower employees in certain companies, the profitability of your business unit). If a CEO gets something like a 20-30% bonus based on profits, it's easy to rack that up. That's the benefit for the sacrifice

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
With the way the economy is in the UK, I'm sure retail employees appreciated the gesture.

There's absolutely no way that could happen, the minute 10,000 employees get a bonus people are going to raise questions, he would eventually have to account for $30 Mil

And you notice how there aren't any interviews or press releases concerning the gesture? I doubt it's purely for publicity.

Stop being so naive my friend, everything is about publicity now days.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Simple, most bonuses are a % savage based on profitability if the company (or for some lower employees in certain companies, the profitability of your business unit). If a CEO gets something like a 20-30% bonus based on profits, it's easy to rack that up. That's the benefit for the sacrifice

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif