CEO gives away bonus. ..how do y'all feel about this?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't question, I'm pretty sure he made up for the money in other ways. It's cool that he would do something like that. I wish other CEO's would do the same but they aren't, especially if it doesn't benefit them in any way.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'm not going to worry so much about why he did it as long as he's not expecting praise for his actions, which it doesn't appear that he is. if he gave them money so he could get a pat on the back i can't respect his actions regardless of the fact that his employees have $200+ dollars extra to themselves. i'm not saying he shouldn't get some type of attention for what he did, but for him to expect it or for him to give away money so people could say he was a good person, or perhaps for some sort of other motive which isn't apparent yet but still self serving, that's a scenario riddled with issues...

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
why do they get bonuses like that anyway? :why: for what? as if they arent making a killing already.. just doesnt seem proportionate at all

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
People are questioning why he did it...lol I'm curious myself....it's interesting to me although I'm sure he didn't just decide to be generous although I'm certain that money is nothing to him...

its because its worth hundreds of millions, and this is great press will lead to more profits he'll make more money in the long term by doing this

this is like giving a hamburger to the homeless

concise

Veteran
Daps
cgBw2rS.png

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Social Responsibility is a strategy to make profit and make your pockets fatter. If you're so nice, you could have done it privately and not let the world see it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Some people will complain about anything. What exactly is the problem?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
With the way the economy is in the UK, I'm sure retail employees appreciated the gesture.

Social Responsibility is a strategy to make profit and make your pockets fatter. If you're so nice, you could have done it privately and not let the world see it.
There's absolutely no way that could happen, the minute 10,000 employees get a bonus people are going to raise questions, he would eventually have to account for $30 Mil

And you notice how there aren't any interviews or press releases concerning the gesture? I doubt it's purely for publicity.