Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge (RPG created by Black game developers)

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these days you have to make a hit with a small game and use that game to fund the real deal

I feel it. I agree with what you said, I was laughing 'cause I thought you said it in a funny way.

To the point thought though, hopefully ventures like this will attract larger black investors. A major black developer would be so so dope.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I feel it. I agree with what you said, I was laughing 'cause I thought you said it in a funny way.

To the point thought though, hopefully ventures like this will attract larger black investors. A major black developer would be so so dope.
Large black investors. :russ:

nikkas cheap as hell. Pray africans get the game wave poppin

Trexrell44

Rookie
Daps
are there any playable black characters?

Our main character is Black, she is voiced by the very talented Daniel Mcrae Danielle McRae (@DanielleMcVO) on Twitter
Sen ‹ Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge

Just about everybody though lol. I would be spoiling the premise a bit but I can give a quick synopsis on how people of color are represented in our game in two ways.

1- As an ancestral figure who has thrived and populated the home world we call Hasphal. Every human no matter what color has come from this technologically advanced and thriving race called the Kelt. They are physically more stronger, faster and durable than the humans on Hasphal. Humans are Kelts that lived on Hasphal and change over time due to the amount of sun, gravity and region from which they lived. I'm not going to go that far into as you don't learn this much information until a later chapter.
kerell.png

2. People of color are also represented in a way that they have been oppressed and abused because of the way they look or by what they could do. Jehts are the original inhabitants of Hasphal and because they are physically more imposing look different from them and can do inexplicable feats. These humans which have lost their way call them demons. Through politics and religion they cast them to the worse regions on the planet. Stealing their resources manipulating and abusing the land.

zone.png

In the first episode you get to play as three Black Characters Sen(main character), Maggie and Armehd. The game has a focus on race, our game highlights how people could discriminate individuals based on the way they look what they fear and greed.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Our main character is Black, she is voiced by the very talented Daniel Mcrae Danielle McRae (@DanielleMcVO) on Twitter
Sen ‹ Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge

Just about everybody though lol. I would be spoiling the premise a bit but I can give a quick synopsis on how people of color are represented in our game in two ways.

1- As an ancestral figure who has thrived and populated the home world we call Hasphal. Every human no matter what color has come from this technologically advanced and thriving race called the Kelt. They are physically more stronger, faster and durable than the humans on Hasphal. Humans are Kelts that lived on Hasphal and change over time due to the amount of sun, gravity and region from which they lived. I'm not going to go that far into as you don't learn this much information until a later chapter.
kerell.png

2. People of color are also represented in a way that they have been oppressed and abused because of the way they look or by what they could do. Jehts are the original inhabitants of Hasphal and because they are physically more imposing look different from them and can do inexplicable feats. These humans which have lost their way call them demons. Through politics and religion they cast them to the worse regions on the planet. Stealing their resources manipulating and abusing the land.

zone.png

In the first episode you get to play as three Black Characters Sen(main character), Maggie and Armehd. The game has a focus on race, our game highlights how people could discriminate individuals based on the way they look what they fear and greed.

is this going to be released on steam or by another means?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Props for getting the game out breh, I wonder if it'll ever get a ps4/xbone port

Trexrell44

Rookie
Daps
Props for getting the game out breh, I wonder if it'll ever get a ps4/xbone port
We working on the Xbone port we pretty much have the greenlight for it when we were accepted in the Indiemegabooth at Pax Prime in Seattle in August this year. We will be updating the engine to do that.

Trexrell44

Rookie
Daps
Im about to buy it right now

Edit: Just copped the complete game (episodes 1-3). I'll leave a review after I finish the first part.

Thanks a lot. We appreciate any feedback we get. It can only make the coming episodes much better.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
We working on the Xbone port we pretty much have the greenlight for it when we were accepted in the Indiemegabooth at Pax Prime in Seattle in August this year. We will be updating the engine to do that.
Welp insta cop I hope it's good