Celebrity concubine Julia Fox living in a squalor apartment

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
its fun to be bullies online but if this was a regular human being, i wouldnt judge or mock or anything. if anything, im assuming this place is in manhattan, so its at least 3k a month. could be worse. before you fly over state people get upset remember that no one wants to live in demoine Iowa or Cinncinati Ohio.

i'm not mad.. nyc is an hour away at most. it's fine. Do i wanna live there or my suburban home? Easy choice. i'll see yall when there's events i wanna go to :manny:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
but that's what people in large cities pay for. They are braindead morons. BTW if that's her apartment... guess what the coli's favorite ig hoes got :lolbron:
You might see a highly coveted ig thot or D list celeb in a mcmansion but that’s because they’re staying in airbnbs.
There are all-star realtors who have rental spaces just for celebrities to pretend they live there in agreement.
:sas2:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She has a kid dikkhead :skip:
Any grown ass human being subjecting their child to an environment like that is just a shytty person
This has nothing to do with region banging:childplease:
I swear you insecure east coast retards just be typing dumb shyt
It’s bigger than your ego when you have children champ:childplease:
This bytch is dysfunctional as shyt and should be ashamed
Not trying to put on for some tired ass city
That nobody fukking owns:childplease:

That kid has his own rooms and a playroom and his mom has some money. He’ll be fine, I’ve seen worse homes.

Stop acting like you actually care about her or her kid.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You might see a highly coveted ig thot or D list celeb in a mcmansion but that’s because they’re staying in airbnbs.
There are all-star realtors who have rental spaces just for celebrities to pretend they live there in agreement.
:sas2:

yeah i remember a few months ago Rubi Rose was on some "i'm moving from L.A. bacc to ATL 😢 " and all that told me is her lavish L.A. apartment was no longer available to her and she gotta get out lol