Celebrity concubine Julia Fox living in a squalor apartment

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I
Why she got super saiyan 3 eyebrows? :dahell:
can't with you nikkas. :russ:

Real shyt though, alot of these actors and musicians ain't got it like that. Imagine getting a 300k bag 2-3 times in your career. That still ain't even milly and that ain't enough to keep up the lifestyle. They rely on brands, free shyt, clothes, social followings to sustain them in the new parasocial paradigm. And even with that, its not guaranteed money.

And most people ain't getting a cut of the ticket sales/streams on movies, that's only for top stars. She probably got ONE check from Uncut Gems and that was it.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Z3M6Ly9rbjMvdGFyaW5nYS85LzkvQi8zL0YvOS9tZXJoZWl6LzdEQy5naWY

juliafox.jpg

must’ve used her check on a drug binge

dmx-cry.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got a lot nerve coming at me when you love Rachel Dolezal :pachaha: :mjlol: :laff: :laff::laff:

:dahell: what the hell are you talking about? I don't love that bytch at all, I tagged you in the Rachel Dolezal thread cause I know how you love ugly ass, average overrated bytches like you usually do. All I said was that bytch got a nice body thou. I think you're confused me with somebody else

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: what the hell are you talking about? I don't love that bytch at all, I tagged you in the Rachel Dolezal thread cause I know how you love ugly ass, average overrated bytches like you usually do. All I said was that bytch got a nice body thou. I think you're confused me with somebody else

You are so full of shyt. :gucci::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You was all up in that Rachel thread, hyping her ass up, talking about how she got a nice looking body and all this other shyt, and then you mentioned me and tried to use me as a scapegoat for your love for that ugly ass broad:mjlol:

Stop trying to act like you don't like that broad. You trying to play stupid now. :umad:

I ain't got you confused with nobody else, and you know. You just fronting now and trying to act like you won't up in that thread hyping her ass up and then when i told you I didn't like her, you kept going on and on about her and you were upset that I didn't like her like you do. :pachaha:

and for the record, yeah, I think Julia Fox looked great before she started losing weight and looking like a drug addict again.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People that work like that, are at the mercy of their next paycheck, and the strength of the last one. You could get lets just say 100k for Uncut Gems, and nothing in that range for another 7 months. Or a year. You do club walks and little things to keep some income flowing, but the lifestyle, the drugs, the hotels, the trips, the clothes, long club night binges, takes a toll.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People that work like that, are at the mercy of their next paycheck, and the strength of the last one. You could get lets just say 100k for Uncut Gems, and nothing in that range for another 7 months. Or a year. You do club walks and little things to keep some income flowing, but the lifestyle, the drugs, the hotels, the trips, the clothes, long club night binges, takes a toll.
AND she got a kid now