Celebrity concubine Julia Fox living in a squalor apartment

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Wow ok

So I like the son’s room it’s cute and looks functional for NYC. She even has the plastic storage joints which we used heavily when our kids were young.

Her rent is probably a grip so I’m not hating there.

But she definitely is one of those types of women who “straightens up” but doesn’t really deep clean, declutter and organize. But she was honest about that.

Let’s be real anyone wifing knows he is taking an L and has factored that into the equation.

Her future husband will be sus and we will all see it but she will say it’s the best thing for her. Let her eat. :yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They are freelancers.. they have to wait for their next gig. They have to strike when the iron is hot. Actor, entertainer, musician, etc. it’s not a safe industry. Of course you have exceptions (Drake, Jays) but majority of the time it is not like that, even if they’re responsible and have a great team.

A lot of artist are only in position to work because higher priority artist release music, which generates money or for actors, some decline which allows 2,3,4,5th choices to obtain the role.

The whole percentages is another battle and that’s not even a conversation, if you’re just breaking into the industry. We see a lot of actor/actress is turning into executive producers and directors now because they put the work in. Same with artists who partner with the label and create their own conglomerate and sign other artists to their roster.

I’ve done photography for a lot of artist and the cars they get into when no one’s looking, or the borrowed clothes from stylist, or the scrambling to pay band members, etc.

That’s why they dive so quickly to into these partnerships with other brands as well to save money.

I got alot of respect for Fantasia.

One time she had a show and the promoter didn't pay her. She came out, told the crowd, and said she would still perform for them.

I hope the audience gave her cash on stage or something bc most artists would just leave

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
its fun to be bullies online but if this was a regular human being, i wouldnt judge or mock or anything. if anything, im assuming this place is in manhattan, so its at least 3k a month. could be worse. before you fly over state people get upset remember that no one wants to live in demoine Iowa or Cinncinati Ohio.
She has a kid dikkhead :skip:
Any grown ass human being subjecting their child to an environment like that is just a shytty person
This has nothing to do with region banging:childplease:
I swear you insecure east coast retards just be typing dumb shyt
It’s bigger than your ego when you have children champ:childplease:
This bytch is dysfunctional as shyt and should be ashamed
Not trying to put on for some tired ass city
That nobody fukking owns:childplease: