Celebrity concubine Julia Fox living in a squalor apartment

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
When she was arguing with her baby father she leaked texts to shame him.

in the texts she complained that he was broke and she had to take care everything and it was killing her but she was complaining about regular shyt like the light bill and diapers and shyt :mjlol:

Of course a man should take care of his child but the point I’m making is don’t let these hoes fool y’all.They be broke as a joke and their own standards that they have on men 99% of women are losers .Truth hurts simps i know y’all going to quote me mad but im eating dinner I’m not going back and forth with coli panders:umad::mjlol:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
its fun to be bullies online but if this was a regular human being, i wouldnt judge or mock or anything. if anything, im assuming this place is in manhattan, so its at least 3k a month. could be worse. before you fly over state people get upset remember that no one wants to live in demoine Iowa or Cinncinati Ohio.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i was kinda rocking with her like ...maybe she ain't ballin like we all thought ....

then she said something like "i don't want to flaunt my wealth so I got this place". felt like she is saying that she's slumming it ....kinda like those rich kids that live in their car for TikTok fame

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Why is her mouth crooked like that? Is she a stroke victim or a drug addict?

I enjoyed her in Uncut Gems though. Compared to other apartments I’ve seen in NYC, this one is not bad at all. If it’s just her and her child, it’s perfect.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That’s a lot of celebs & IG “influencers”. Don’t be fooled.

A lot of this ish is an illusion & at the end of the day they’re all freelancers.
why do yall assume anything else? yall eyes just gloss over the credits and forget it's a whole team of people to get what yall see on a screen :francis:

no idea what you mean by "they're all just freelancers" cuz you can still get big money/percentages/stocks in things while having control over what projects you work on :manny: some people are just more responsible with their money than others, like anything else

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
why do yall assume anything else? yall eyes just gloss over the credits and forget it's a whole team of people to get what yall see on a screen :francis:

no idea what you mean by "they're all just freelancers" cuz you can still get big money/percentages/stocks in things while having control over what projects you work on :manny: some people are just more responsible with their money than others, like anything else

They are freelancers.. they have to wait for their next gig. They have to strike when the iron is hot. Actor, entertainer, musician, etc. it’s not a safe industry. Of course you have exceptions (Drake, Jays) but majority of the time it is not like that, even if they’re responsible and have a great team.

A lot of artist are only in position to work because higher priority artist release music, which generates money for the label and creates a budget. Or for actors who decline roles / projects allows the 2,3,4,5th choices to obtain the role.

The whole percentages is another battle and that’s not even a conversation, if you’re just breaking into the industry. We see a lot of actor/actress is turning into executive producers and directors now because they put the work in. Same with artists who partner with the label and create their own conglomerate and sign other artists to their roster.

I’ve done photography for a lot of artist and the cars they get into when no one’s looking, or the borrowed clothes from stylist, or the scrambling to pay band members, etc.

That’s why they dive so quickly to into these partnerships with other brands as well to save money.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They are freelancers.. they have to wait for their next gig. They have to strike when the iron is hot. Actor, entertainer, musician, etc. it’s not a safe industry. Of course you have exceptions (Drake, Jays) but majority of the time it is not like that, even if they’re responsible and have a great team.

I’ve done photography for a lot of artist and the cars they get into when no one’s looking, or the borrowed clothes from stylist, or the scrambling to pay band members, etc.

Music industry is a terrible comparison tho :mjlol: them nikkas literally have no legal structure in place so yea all that shyt you saying is rampant in music and internet influencers, but that's mostly on them cuz they're the ones capping about what they make and waste money trying to prove it to you nikkas :yeshrug:

All entertainment isn't set up the same way though

actors nah, they literally can get set up to get studio jobs in executive roles or whatever they put energy into learning, you already have access to the business heads in hollywood to learn from, just comes down to personal choice and effort but in most cases it'd make more sense to just wait until you're done with acting before you do that :manny: not as risky as you think at all plenty of actors learn how to set something up for themselves if their egos dont ruin it for them, still kinda rougher for women but it still happens

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Screen_Shot_2019-01-14_at_1.23.53_PM.jpg