CDPR hacked, hackers send them ransom note with 48 hours to respond

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
What does all this mean

what can someone do with the source code or whatever was sold?

I read something about the type of source code that they nabbed might not be the best for straight recompiling and running

I believe it would be good for the modding community
being able to see how certain things worked they way they did in Cyberpunk

hell, it might even give us more insight as to why the whole thing was buggy

the red Engine might be the most important thing there, because adding custom missions becomes a lot easier with the code

the internet has a thousands eyes, so we'll just have to wait and see if it leaks

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:russ:

but watch that update not come out tho...the last update ain’t really did shyt either...that june rumor that they tried to squash gonna end up being true...watch

:dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikkas went from GOTY with witcher 3 to one of the absolute worst game launches ever if not THE absolute worst

I legitimately don't even care anymore. :russ: I'm actually indifferent towards the update being "delayed." It was never dropping in February and no amount of shaming will convince me that the "hack" was ever anything other than a red herring. The suits bit off more than they could chew when they released that anemic roadmap and needed a chance to regroup, which is hilarious considering how barebones it was. I'll revisit this a year from now (if it isn't abandoned completely.) In the meantime, hopefully these buffoons learn the value of shutting the fukk up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I legitimately don't even care anymore. :russ: I'm actually indifferent towards the update being "delayed." It was never dropping in February and no amount of shaming will convince me that the "hack" was ever anything other than a red herring. The suits bit off more than they could chew when they released that anemic roadmap and needed a chance to regroup, which is hilarious considering how barebones it was. I'll revisit this a year from now (if it isn't abandoned completely.) In the meantime, hopefully these buffoons learn the value of shutting the fukk up.

ya some folks kept talking like fans forced their hands but it’s CDPR that keeps insisting on writing checks they can’t cash smmfh