CBS used to love posting sports violence in their intros

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The XFL should have had fighting in its the way hockey does and it results in like a 5-minute penalty where one team has to play with 10 players rather than 11

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i just thought about how you don't even have this level of violence in Madden intros anymore.
And meanwhile, the UFC has figured out that selling violence front and center is the fastest way to grow your sport.

I don’t give a fukk what anyone says, the NBA on NBC ruined a lot of shyt. It all was about selling Grace on some figure skating shyt. And all the other networks tried to mimic it.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
And meanwhile, the UFC has figured out that selling violence front and center is the fastest way to grow your sport.

I don’t give a fukk what anyone says, the NBA on NBC ruined a lot of shyt. It all was about selling Grace on some figure skating shyt. And all the other networks tried to mimic it.

They even took getting your helmet knocked off out the game :scust:

I also think this is why Boxing was off of network TV for a very long time, cause it wasn't appealing to that demographic.

NYC Rebel

Daps
They even took getting your helmet knocked off out the game :scust:

I also think this is why Boxing was off of network TV for a very long time, cause it wasn't appealing to that demographic.
Someone getting killed on TV fukked it up.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Should some "think piece" drop talking about this suddenly, we will know it came from this thread.
:aicmon: