Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i-see-what-you-did-there-ceiling-cat-27940-1250313420-23.jpg

:deadmanny:

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Errr..Nice guys should be going after worthwhile women...Not a broad like Rihanna. I will never understand the hype with this broad. She has sex appeal, but her mind is so polluted it's a massive turnoff.

Illuminati agent on a mission to corrupt the mind of lil girls

:troll:

But it's not to far fetched:yeshrug:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown has a small but compact build. Hes very elusive and acrobatic. The dance moves that he does in his video's suggest to me that he can rapidly and effortlessly thrust his hips.

Breezy does most likely have a pipe game that is superior to 95% of the rest of the male population. On a scale from 1 to 10, Rihanna's pleasure meter is probably at 9 or 10 when Chris Browns wiggling and lunging his pipe into her frame.

Good analysis. Though slightly undersized, CB's 6'+ frame puts him in a position to excel behind Rihanna and her 5'8 frame. You also can't forget the intangibles, though. CB has an ex-factor that other prospects just don't have.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Chris Brown has a small but compact build. Hes very elusive and acrobatic. The dance moves that he does in his video's suggest to me that he can rapidly and effortlessly thrust his hips.

Breezy does most likely have a pipe game that is superior to 95% of the rest of the male population. On a scale from 1 to 10, Rihanna's pleasure meter is probably at 9 or 10 when Chris Browns wiggling and lunging his pipe into her frame.

I'm in tears

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:whew: