CB d!ck game has to be awe

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Chris Brown has a small but compact build. Hes very elusive and acrobatic. The dance moves that he does in his video's suggest to me that he can rapidly and effortlessly thrust his hips.

Breezy does most likely have a pipe game that is superior to 95% of the rest of the male population. On a scale from 1 to 10, Rihanna's pleasure meter is probably at 9 or 10 when Chris Browns wiggling and lunging his pipe into her frame.

what.... the.... fukk

looks like you've thought long and hard about his dikk game:wtb:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Chris Brown has a small but compact build. Hes very elusive and acrobatic. The dance moves that he does in his video's suggest to me that he can rapidly and effortlessly thrust his hips.

Breezy does most likely have a pipe game that is superior to 95% of the rest of the male population. On a scale from 1 to 10, Rihanna's pleasure meter is probably at 9 or 10 when Chris Browns wiggling and lunging his pipe into her frame.

:what:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Got Damn nikka :deadmanny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"CB dikk game has to be awe"

its like halfway thru typing the title, you realized how gay it sounded and couldnt go thru with it :hate:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:wow:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

:heh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just goes to show nice guys finish last.

It was written that a$$holes shall inherit the earth.

Errr..Nice guys should be going after worthwhile women...Not a broad like Rihanna. I will never understand the hype with this broad. She has sex appeal, but her mind is so polluted it's a massive turnoff.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well for anyone that care to know :manny:

xlarge_111101chrisbrown.jpg